Last Updated on July 3, 2023 by Admin
Wildlife Institute of India Recruitment 2023 for | MTS, Assistant, Technical B.Sc/Diploma/ITI/ 12th/10th |15 Posts | Last Date: 10 July 2023 |
Organisation Name: The Wildlife Institute of India (WII)
The Wildlife Institute of India (WII) has announced its recruitment drive for the year 2023, which includes job vacancies for Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS), Technicians, and Assistants. Located in Dehradun, WII is an acclaimed institute that specializes in conducting research and training in the field of wildlife conservation and management.
The recruitment has generated a significant buzz among job seekers, especially those who share a passion for conservation and wildlife. In this article, we will take a closer look at the available positions, eligibility criteria, application process, selection procedure, and pay scale, to help you prepare and apply for WII Recruitment 2023.
Position: MTS, Assistant, Technical
Total Posts: 15 Posts
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) – 04 Posts
- Assistant Grade-III – 04 Posts
- Technician – 04 Posts
- Technical Assistant (Field) – 01 Post
- Assistant Director – 01 Post
- Senior Technical Officer (2)- (Librarian) – 01 Post
Multi Tasking Staff (MTS):
- High School from recognized Board (State/Central).
10+2/XII or its equivalent from recognized Board Direct Recruitment will be through: b) Written competitive examination of 60 marks. c) Typing speed of 35 w.p.m in English or 30 w.p.m in Hindi typing on computer of 40 marks.
- SSC/10th standard with 50% marks in the aggregate from recognized
- Board (State/Central) and ITI certificate of 2 years duration in Herbarium/ Laboratory/Audio Visual trade. OR
- SSSC/HSC/12th in science with 60% marks in aggregate in relevant field.
Technical Assistant (Field):
- 1st class B.Sc. / 1 st class Bachelor of Library science or equivalent. OR 1 st class diploma in Engineering/Technology of 3 year’s fulltime duration or its equivalent.
- Master’s Degree of a recognized university in Hindi/English with English/Hindi as a compulsory elective subject or as medium of examination at degree level. OR
- Master’s Degree of a recognized university in any subject other than Hindi/English with Hindi/ English medium and English /Hindi as a
Senior Technical Officer (2)- (Librarian):
- 1 st class B.Sc. / 1 st class Bachelor of Library science or equivalent with 11 years’ experience in the relevant field. OR
1 st class diploma in Engineering/Technology of 3 years fulltime duration or its equivalent with 12 years’ experience in the relevant field. OR M.Sc or equivalent with minimum of 55% marks; or B.E/B.Tech.
Limit Age as on 10.07.2023: 18 – 28 Years
- Age relaxation as per Govt. rules.
Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Location: Dehradun
- 700/- (Rs. 500/- Application fee + Rs. 200/- Processing fee) through Demand Draft or Pay Order from any nationalized bank drawn in favour of Director, Wildlife Institute of India, Dehradun
- SC/ST/PWD and all female candidates are exempted from payment of application fee of Rs.500/- only. They are required to pay processing fee of Rs. 200/- only through Demand Draft or Pay Order from any nationalized bank drawn in favour of Director, Wildlife Institute of India, Dehradun.
How to Apply:
Interested eligible Indian citizen candidates may submit their applications to “The Director, Wildlife Institute of India, Chandrabani, Dehradun, Uttarakhand”. The last date of receipt of application is 10.07.2023
Note: Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline
For More Details: Click here
Application Form: Click here
Official Website: Click here
|Whatsapp Group (ITI / Diploma)|
|Whatsapp Group (Engineering)|
|Whatsapp Group (10th/12th /Graduation)|
Disclaimer: – This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own. DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.