Last Updated on May 18, 2022 by Admin
Air Products Recruitment 2022 | Designer-Civil & Structural | ITI / Diploma | May 2022
Company Name :- Air Products
Air Products (NYSE:APD) is a world-leading Industrial Gases company in operation for over 75 years. The companys core Industrial Gases business provides atmospheric and process gases and related equipment to manufacturing markets, including refining and petrochemical, metals, electronics, and food and beverage.
Air Products Recruitment 2022
Air Products is also the worlds leading supplier of liquefied natural gas process technology and equipment.
Position :- Designer-Civil & Structural
Qualification :- ITI / Diploma in Mechanical
Experience :- 4 – 7 years
Job Location :- Vadodara
Salary :- Not Disclosed
Job Description :-
I. POSITION SUMMARY
- To deliver safe, fit for purpose Civil Structural (CS) designs to an agreed schedule to meet a pre agreed budget.
II. NATURE AND SCOPE:
- The job holder is one of the key members of the design team having responsibility for the 3D Modeling and producing civil and structural drawings. Based on the execution strategy, the job holder will be responsible for civil and structural 3D Modeling and drafting drawings on projects along with the lead civil / structural designer.
- A civil structural designer shall have the responsibility for generating SP3D model for structural, civil and underground facilities.
- Responsible for supporting and checking work of junior designers.
- A civil structural designer shall have the responsibility for generating structural GA and detailed steel drawings for fabrication along with concrete drawings using SmartSketch.
- Capability of detailing drawings for modularization projects including lifting transportation.
IV. PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Safety and rigorous adherence to relevant specification and standards for all CS designs.
- Accountable for the safety and engineering scope adherence in accordance with project specifications standards.
- Implementation of quality procedures and contribute to continuous implementation of improvement activities.
- Responsible for developing detailed structural steel drawings and SP3D Modeling for pipe racks, technological structures, buildings, compressor shelters, platforms ladders, pipe supports, stair towers, Circular platforms and connection details, etc. Incorporate elements of constructability and ease of fabrication into Civil Structural design deliverables.
- Developing architectural drawings for buildings.
- Generate all concrete drawings for pile layou t, open foundations, rafts, foundation for pumps, compressors, vessels, tank s, detailing of concrete buildings includes columns, beams, slab and concrete items.
- Detailing of reinforcement and MTO extraction. Checking of BBS if required.
- Checking and review of structural steel fabrication shop drawings.
- Co-ordinate necessary interfaces of Civil Structural with other disciplines in 3D model, perform model audits and clash checks at required intervals to produce deliverables of desired quality.
- Maintain Business Safety Principals (BSP) targets and LSO compliance
V . MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- ITI certified (or equivalent), preferred Diploma in Civil Engineering (or equivalent) and relevant industry work experience of 8 10 years.
- Fully conversant in use of softwares SP3D, Smart Sketch, Microstation, Smart Plant review.
- Excellent written and spoken English and strong communication skills
- Experience in working to IS and other global codes like US, Canadian and Eurocodes.
Apply Link :- Click here
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.