Last Updated on June 21, 2022 by Admin
BEST Recruitment 2022 for Apprentice | 10th/12th/ITI | 477 Posts | Last Date: 12 July 2022 |
The Bombay Tramway Company Limited was formally set up in 1873. The Mumbai Municipality was given the right to buy up the concern after the first 25 years or after every period of 7 years thereafter. After this contract was entered into between the Bombay Tramway Company and the Municipality, the Government of Mumbai enacted the Bombay Tramways Act, 1874, under which the Company was licenced to run a tramway service in the city. The tram-cars were of two kinds-those drawn by one horse and those drawn by two. In 1905, a newly formed concern, “The Bombay Electric Supply & Tramways Company Limited? bought the Bombay Tramway Company and the first electrically operated tram-car appeared on Mumbai’s roads in 1907. The passing years aggravated the problem of rush-hour traffic and to ease the situation, double decker trams were introduced in September, 1920.
BEST Recruitment 2022
Mumbai saw its first bus run on 15th July, 1926. The people of Mumbai received the bus with enthusiasm, but it took quite sometime before this means of conveyance really established itself. For several years, it was looked upon as transport for the upper middle classes. Those were the days when the tram was the poor man’s transport, carried one all the way from Sassoon Dock to Dadar for a mere anna and a half, that was nine paise. The bus fare for the same journey was four annas, that is 25 paise.
|Whatsapp Group (ITI / Diploma)|
|Whatsapp Group (Engineering)|
|Whatsapp Group (10th/12th /Graduation)|
Organisation Name :- Brihanmumbai Electric Supply and Transport (BEST)
Position :- Apprentice
No. Of Post :- 477
TI Passed/ ITI Exam. Appearing Candidates:
- Mechanic M.V. – 132 Posts
- Fitter – 50 Posts
- Turner – 08 Posts
- Welder – 25 Posts
- Electrician – 50 Posts
- Wireman – 25 Posts
- Cable Jointer – 34 Posts
- Electronics Mechanic – Posts
H.S.C. MCVC Passed Candidates:
- MV – 33 Posts
- Fitter – 12 Posts
- Turner – 02 Posts
- Welder –
- (Motor Vehicle) – 60 Posts
- Auto Electrician – 31 Posts
- & Air Cond. Mechanic – 05 Posts
- Cable Jointer – 10 Posts
For ITI passed/ITI Examination Appearing Candidates:
- Passed S.S.C. Examination with Maths and Science as subjects plus completed full time I.T.I. course in the respective trade and passed the final trade test.
- For Cable Jointer trade, passed S.S.C. examination with Maths and Science as subjects plus completed I.T.I. course in Wireman trade and passed the final trade test.
- Candidates appearing for the final trade test of I.T.I. examination in July, 2022 can also apply, however if selected, the appointment will be subject to their producing the I.T.I. final trade test passing certificate
For H.S.C. (MCVC) Passed Candidates:
- Passed H.S.C.(MCVC) Examination in Mechanical Technology subject for Fitter, Turner, Welder trade and Automobile Technology subject for Mech.MV trade.
For S.S.C. Examination Passed Candidates:
- Passed S.S.C. examination with Maths and Science as subject with minimum 50% aggregate marks (Out of 650/600 marks).
- In case of Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, candidates, 5% relaxation in S.S.C. marks will be given
Experience :- Freshers
- Knowledge of Marathi is essential. The candidate should have passed S.S.C. or equivalent or higher level examination with Marathi Subject (Higher or lower level) of 100/50 marks.
BEST Recruitment Age Limit :-
- Between 17 to 22 years for I.T.I./ H.S.C. (MCVC) passed candidates as on 2/8/2022. There is no upper age limit for the ITI candidates, who has freshly passed in respective examinations.
- Between 15 to 20 years for S.S.C. passed candidates as on 2/8/2022.
Salary :- As prescribed under the Apprentices Act, 1961.
Job Location :- Mumbai
Selection Process BEST Recruitment :-
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
Application Fee :- Nil
How to Apply BEST Recruitment 2022 :-
Candidates fulfilling the above requirements should submit the application online from 21/06/2022 to 12/07/2022 on our website www.bestundertaking.com on the link provided under “Recruitments/Appointment of trade apprentices under the Apprentices Act, 1961 in the BEST Undertaking”. The detailed procedure for filling in the online form is available under the ‘Guidelines’ tab on the Home page. The last date for receiving application is 12 July, 2022.
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline
More Details :- Click here
Apply Link :- Click here
Official Website :- Click here
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.
As per Advertisement.