Last Updated on July 28, 2023 by Admin
BGR Energy Systems Recruitment 2023 | Instrumentation Draughtsman | ITI/Diploma | July 2023 |
Company Name: BGR Energy Systems
BGR Energy Systems Ltd., was incorporated in 1985 is into the Turnkey Engineering project contracting business. The company engineer, manufacture, procure, construct and commission projects in the Power and Oil & Gas sector.
The company executes Turnkey Contracts to supply the Balance of Plant (‘BOP’) Equipment, Services and Civil works for Power Generation projects, in which it supply, from a single source, the Balance of the plant.
|Whatsapp Group (ITI / Diploma)|
|Whatsapp Group (Engineering)|
|Whatsapp Group (10th/12th /Graduation)|
Position: Instrumentation Draughtsman
Qualification: ITI/Diploma – EEE/ECE/E&I/C&I
Experience: 2 – 7 years
Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Location: Chennai,Tamil Nadu (Teynampet)
- Preparation of Instrument index.
- Preparation of Signal I/O Lists.
- JB scheduling and Grouping.
- Preparation Field Instrument Process Data Sheet & Specifications Data Sheets.
- Preparation of Instrumentation Cable Tray Layouts by using Auto Cad
- Preparation of Instrumentation hook-up & installation drawings
- Preparation of control room layout
- Preparation of Loop Diagrams & Wiring Diagrams for Conventional and Field Bus Instruments.
- Preparation of Interconnection Wiring Diagrams.
- Preparation of Instruments & Junction Boxes.
- Verify and modification of all Engineering Drawings using AUTO CAD.
- Knowledge in Instrumentation & Control drawings, data sheets, P&IDs, signal flow drawings, hookups specification and calculations.
Interested candidates kindly forward your updated Cv’s to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact to 044 24375046.
Apply Link: Click here
Company Website: Click here
Disclaimer: All the users are requested that all the jobs broadcast on the Placement a2zjobsite.com are absolutely free, if you give any money to anyone, then you yourself will be not responsible for it. a2zjobsite.com does not call any candidate for offer letter. Please be aware of fraudulent SMS OR Calls.