Last Updated on August 24, 2022 by Admin
BSIP Recruitment 2022 for Technical Assistant, Clerk | ITI/Diploma/ Graduate | 23 Posts | Last Date: 28 August 2022 | Apply Online Now |
The Birbal Sahni Institute of Palaeobotany commemorates the name of its reverend founder, Professor Birbal Sahni, one of the great sons of modern India. In September 1939 a committee of palaeobotanists working in India was formed, with Professor Sahni as Convener, to coordinate palaeobotanical researches and to publish periodical reports. The first report entitled ‘Palaeobotany in India’ appeared in 1940 and the last in 1953. On May 19, 1946 eight members of the committee, who then happened to be working at Lucknow (K.N. Kaul, R.N. Lakhanpal, B. Sahni, S.D. Saxena, R.V. Sitholey, K.R. Surange, B.S. Trivedi and S. Venkatachary), signed a Memorandum of Association to form a Palaeobotanical Society.
A trust that name was created on 3rd June, under the Societies Registration Act (XXI of 1860), with a nucleus of private funds and immovable property, a reference library and fossil collections dedicated by Professor Birbal Sahni and Mrs. Savitri Sahni, to the promotion of original research in Palaeobotany
|Whatsapp Group (ITI / Diploma)|
|Whatsapp Group (Engineering)|
|Whatsapp Group (10th/12th /Graduation)|
Organisation Name :- Birbal Sahni Institute of Palaeosciences (BSIP)
Position / No. Of Post :- 23
- Technical Assistant ‘A – 05 Posts
- Technical Assistant ‘D – 13 Posts
- Upper Division Clerk – 05 Posts
Technical Assistant A:
School with Science with 50% marks or equivalent recognized qualification with 50% marks in the aggregate. ITI certificate of 2 years duration in relevant trade OR 10 + 2 with Science with 50% marks or equivalent recognized qualification with relevant technical subjects with 50% marks in aggregate.
Technical Assistant D:
- 1st class B.Sc./B. Lib or recognized equivalent qualification/1st class Diploma in Engineering/Technology of 3 years full time duration or recognized equivalent qualification
Upper Division Clerk:
- Graduate of a recognised University and typing speed of 35 wpm in English and/or 30 wpm in Hindi on computer (35 wpm and 30 wpm correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word).
Experience :- Freshers
Age Limit :-
- Technical Assistant ‘A/D – 18 to 28 Years
- Upper Division Clerk – 18 to 25 Years
- Technical Assistant ‘A – Level 02, Rs.19,900–63,200 (Pre revised PB-1 Rs.5200-20200 + GP Rs.1900/
- Technical Assistant ‘D – Level 05, Rs.29,200-92,300 (As per the 07th CPC
- Upper Division Clerk – Level 04, Rs.25,500-81,100 (As per 07th CPC)
Job Location :- Lucknow
Selection Process BSIP Recruitment :-
- Selected based on written test/personal interview/medical test/walk in interview
Application Fee :-
- Nonrefundable application fee of Rs. 500/
- No application fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates
How to Apply BSIP Recruitment 2022 :-
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 28 August 2022
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline
For More Details :- Click here
Apply Link :- Click here
Official Website :- Click here
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.
As per Advertisement.