Last Updated on April 13, 2023 by Admin
C-DOT Recruitment 2023 for Graduate, Diploma & ITI Apprentices | B.E./ B.Tech/ Diploma/ITI | Last Date: 14th April 2023 |
Centre for Development of Telematics (C-DOT) was established in August 1984 as an autonomous Telecom R&D centre of DoT, Govt. of India. It is a registered society under the Societies Registration Act, 1860. It is a registered ‘public funded research institution’ with the Department of Scientific and Industrial Research (DSIR), Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India. Hailed as the progenitor of the Indigenous Telecom Revolution in the nation,
C-DOT Recruitment 2023
C-DOT, with more than 3 decades of its relentless R&D efforts in the indigenous design, development and production of telecom technologies especially suited to the Indian landscape, have been in the technology forefront and has significantly contributed to the Indian Telecom Network’s Digitization.
Organisation Name: – Centre for Development of Telematics (C-DOT)
Position: – Graduate, Diploma & ITI Apprentices
No. Of Post: – Not Disclosed
- Graduate: B.E./ B.Tech – ECE , CSE , IT, Mechanical or BA/B.Sc/B.Com/B.Voc/BCA or any undergraduate degree of 3 years duration.
- Diploma: Diploma Technical (ECE/CSE/IT),
- ITI: ITI(Electrical/ECE)
- Year of Passing:2021 & 2022
Experience: – Freshers
Age Limit: – as per Apprentice Act.
Salary: – Rs.18,000, for Diploma category: Rs.13,500 & for ITI:10500
Job Location: – Delhi
C-DOT Recruitment 2023 Selection Process: –
- Candidates will be selected on interview / skill test basis.
Application Fee: – Nil
C-DOT Recruitment 2023 How to Apply: –
- E./ B.Tech ,Diploma & ITI Candidates must have registered their names at www.mhrdnats.gov.in and need to mention the BOAT registration number in the resume. Non-registered candidates will be rejected.
- For Non-Engineering candidates (if they don’t have BOAT id then they do not need to register at www.mhrdnats.gov.in. They can send their resumes at the following mail id. email@example.com
- Kindly register at C-DOT portal “http://cdotrecruitment.cdot.in”. After registration, a password will be sent to your email ID and using that password you have to login and upload your application in C-DOT portal on or before 14th April 2023 till 5.00 p.m. positively. The resumes received after the due date will be rejected.
Note: – Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and offline
For More details: – Click here
Official Website: – Click here
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.