Last Updated on August 31, 2023 by Admin
Coal India Limited Recruitment 2023 for Executives | 1764 Posts | any degree/ /PG Diploma /12th/10th pass | Last Date: 02 September 2023 |
Organisation Name: Coal India Limited
Coal India Limited (CIL) the state-owned coal mining corporate came into being in November 1975. With a modest production of 79 Million Tonnes (MTs) at the year of its inception CIL, today is the single largest coal producer in the world and one of the largest corporate employer with manpower of 239210(as on 1st April, 2023). CIL functions through its subsidiaries in 83 mining areas spread over eight (8) states of India. Coal India Limited has 322 mines (as of 1st April 2023) of which 138 are underground, 171 opencast, and 13 mixed mines and also manages other establishments like workshops, hospitals, and so on. CIL has 21 training Institutes and 76 Vocational Training Centres.
Indian Institute of Coal Management (IICM) as a state-of-the-art Management Training ‘Centre of Excellence’ – the largest Corporate Training Institute in India – operates under CIL and conducts multi-disciplinary programmes.
Total Post: 1,764
- Electrical & Mechanical – 477 Posts
- Electronics & Telecommunication -12 Posts
- Environment – 32 Posts
- Excavation -341 Posts
- Finance -25 Posts
- Hindi – 04 Posts
- Legal – 22 Posts
- Marketing & Sales -89 Posts
- Materials Management – 125 Posts
- Personnel -114 Posts
- Public Relations – 03 Posts
- Secretarial – 32 Posts
- Security – 83 Posts
- System – 72 Posts
- Civil -331 Posts
- Company Secretary – 02 Posts
Electrical & Mechanical:
Matriculation or equivalent with 7 years of experience in Foreman Incharge/Engg. Asst in T&S grade ‘A’ in relevant branch.
- Recognized diploma of 3 years duration in the relevant branch of Engg. with 7 yrs of Post qualification experience out of which a minimum of 3 yrs must be in T&S grade ‘A’.
- Recognized degree in relevant branch of Engg with 3 yrs experience in Tech Supv. grade ‘A’.
Electronics & Telecommunication:
- Matriculation with 7 years as Foreman-in-charge in the Sup. Tech. grade A in E&T.
- Advanced Diploma in Mining Electronics of at least one-year duration for those having 3 yrs Diploma in Electronics/ Telecommunication/Instrumentation with Three years of experience in E1 Grade as Officer if they acquire a degree. Or
- 7 years post qualification experience out of which a minimum of 3 years must be in T&S grade ‘A’ if they acquire a Diploma.
- B.Sc with 8 weeks training at ISM, Dhanbad or IICM, Ranchi, or any course on Management/ Environment i.e. PG Degree/ Diploma awarded by the recognized Universities/ Instt. like IITs, some NITs/ RECs, BHU, BE College NEERIE, IISWBM, etc. approved by AICTE.
- 3 years in T&S grade A after passing the prescribed examination/ test conducted by CIL
- Matriculation or equivalent 7 years of experience in Foreman Incharge/Engg. Asst in T&S grade ‘A’ in relevant branch E2 Recognized diploma of 3 yrs duration in the relevant branch of Engg.
- 7 yrs. Post qualification experience out of which a minimum of 3 yrs must be in T&S grade ‘A’
- Recognized degree in relevant branch of Engg with 3 yrs experience in tech Supv. grade ‘A
- Final Exam of CA/ ICWA.
- Inter Cost/ Chartered and CIL Accounts exam Pt. I with 3 years of experience in the T&S grade A Post of Ministerial Accounts cadre.
- Graduate 3 years of experience in T&S grade A Post of Ministerial Accounts cadre.
Hindi: MA (Hindi) minimum 2nd Class or 55% marks from a recognized University with 10 years post qualification experience, out of which 03 years of working experience as Office Supdt (OL)/ Sr Translator (OL)/ Sr PA (OL) in T&S grade ‘A.
Legal: Law Graduate with 3 yrs of experience in Tech. & Supv. grade A. or 2 yrs. Experience in E-1 grade.
Marketing & Sales: Matriculate with 5 yrs experience T&S grade ‘A’ or Graduate with 3 yrs experience T&S grade ‘A’.
- Matriculate with 5 yrs experience as inspector of Stores/ Purchase or Chief Store Keeper in the Tech. & Superv. grade ‘A’
- Graduate in Arts/ Science/Commerce or recognized Dip. in Engg. (3 yrs duration) or 2nd/1st Class Mine Manager’s Certificate or MBA.
- 3 yrs experience as inspector of Stores/purchases or Chief Store Keeper in the Tech. & Superv. grade ‘A
- Graduate with Post Graduate Diploma or post-graduate degree in Social Science or Labour Welfare as recognized by the Labour Ministry for the post of Welfare Officer in Mines.
- 3 years’ service in Tech & Supervisory grade ‘A
- Postgraduate degree/ Postgraduate diploma (full-time course) in Journalism/ Mass Communication/ Public Relations from a recognized Institute/ University.
- 3 years working in T&S grade A after acquiring prescribed qualifications.
- Matriculation / Intermediate or equivalent with 5 yrs. experience as Sr.PA in T&S grade “A”.
- Graduate in Arts/ Science /Commerce with 3 yrs. experience as Sr.PA in T&S grade “A”
- Matriculate with 5 yrs. in T&S grade “A”
- Matriculate with 5 yrs. in the next below grade
- Graduate with 3 yrs. in T&S grade “A
- 1st class or High 2nd class degree in Engg/ Computer Science or PG Degree in Mathematics/ Electronics/Science/ Management/ICWA/ CA
- Graduate in Arts/ Science/Commerce with 3 yrs. Exp. in T&S grade ‘A
- Matriculation or equivalent with 7 years’ experience in Foreman charge/Engg. Asst in T&S grade ‘A’ in relevant branch E2.
- Recognized diploma of 3 yrs duration in the relevant branch of Engg with 7 yrs. Post qualification experience out of which minimum 3 yrs must be in T&S grade ‘A’.
- Recognized degree in relevant branch of Engg. with 3 yrs experience in Tech Supv. grade ‘A’
Company Secretary: Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University/Institute having acquired Company Secretary Qualification with Associate/Fellow membership of ICSI.
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Kolkata
Selection Process Indian Coast Guard Recruitment:
- The eligible candidates will be required to appear for an objective type Computer Based Test (CBT) of 200 marks, consisting of two papers of 100 marks each i.e., Paper-1 for General Awareness/ General Aptitude and Paper-II for Technical/Professional knowledge of relevant subject/discipline as per approved indicative syllabus which is available on CIL website.
- The examination will be of three hours duration in which the candidate is required to attempt both papers.
- Each paper shall contain 100 questions.
- There will not be any deduction of marks for wrong answers.
- The final Promotion/Selection Merit List will be based on total marks secured by the candidate out of 100 marks on the weightage comprising of [Written Test (65%), Qualification (10 %), Experience (10 %), and ACR(15%)
How to Apply Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online on their official website latest by 02 September 2023
For More Details & Apply Link: Click here
Official Website: Click here
Disclaimer: All the users are requested that all the jobs broadcast on the Placement a2zjobsite.com are absolutely free, if you give any money to anyone, then you yourself will be not responsible for it. a2zjobsite.com does not call any candidate for offer letter. Please be aware of fraudulent SMS OR Calls DO Not Pay Any Charges for the Jobs.