CPPIPR Walk In Interview 2023 for Project Scientific Assistant/Project Technician | B.Sc/ITI/10th | Interview Date: 10-11 August 2023 |
Organisation Name: The Centre of Plasma Physics- Institute for Plasma Research (CPP-IPR)
The Centre of Plasma Physics- Institute for Plasma Research (CPP-IPR), located at Nazirakhat, Sonapur, Assam, is a scientific institute of IPR (Institute of Plasma Research) under the Department of Atomic Energy, Govt. of India devoted to research and development activities in the areas of Basic Plasma Physics, Magnetic Confinement Fusion and Industrial and Societal applications of plasmas.
IPR is located at Bhat Village of Gandhinagar and also has extensions of its Laboratories at GIDC Sector -25, Gandhinagar, and has a Center at Sonapur, Assam.
|Whatsapp Group (ITI / Diploma)|
|Whatsapp Group (Engineering)|
|Whatsapp Group (10th/12th /Graduation)|
Position: Centre of Plasma Physics- Institute for Plasma Research (CPP-IPR)
No. Of Post: 03
- Project Scientific Assistant – 01 Posts
- Project Technician – 2 Posts
Project Scientific Assistant:
- B.Sc. (Major in Chemistry) from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Desirable Experience: Experience in handling of laboratory equipments
- HSLC (10th passed) with Industrial Training Institute- ITI certificate in Electrician /Electronic trade.
- Post qualification experience 02 (two) years’ experience in the respective trade.
- HSLC (10th) passed with Industrial Training Institute- ITI (Machinist/Turner) certificate.
- Post qualification experience Minimum 02(two) years of practical experience in relevant fields.
- Practical experience in industrial units/private/public organizations is also acceptable.
- Knowledge of handling Lathe machines for drilling, cutting, and shaping various items is desirabl
Salary: Rs. 17,500 – 20,000/-
Age Limit: 30 – 33 Years
Job Location: Assam
- Document verification of the candidates shall be scrutinized based on all criteria like Age, Educational Qualifications, Category Certificate, experience, etc. and after document verification, the eligible candidates will be allowed to appear for the personal interview.
- The final selection of the candidate will be solely based on performance in the interview.
How to Apply:
All interested and eligible Candidates must bring filled application form, all their original mark sheets and certificates in support of eligibility criteria i.e. Educational Qualification (from class 10th onwards), Experience, Other qualification, Caste, Original Identity proof, Date of birth, etc. along with a set of self-attested photocopies of the same and two copies of recent passport size photographs and attend the interview 10 & 11 August 2023.
Note: Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline
For More details & Application Form: Click here
Official Website: Click here
Disclaimer: All the users are requested that all the jobs broadcast on the Placement a2zjobsite.com are absolutely free, if you give any money to anyone, then you yourself will be not responsible for it. a2zjobsite.com does not call any candidate for offer letter. Please be aware of fraudulent SMS OR Calls DO Not Pay Any Charges for the Jobs. .