Last Updated on March 13, 2023 by Admin
Institute for Plasma Research Recruitment 2023 Scientific Assistant | 51 Posts | 12th/Diploma/ B.Sc. | Last Date: 15th March 2023 |
Institute for Plasma Research Recruitment
The Institute for Plasma Research (IPR) is an Aided Institute of Department of Atomic Energy, Govt. of India devoted to research and development activities in the areas of Basic Plasma Physics, Magnetic Confinement Fusion and Industrial & Societal applications of plasmas.
Institute for Plasma Research Recruitment 2023
IPR is located in Bhat, Gandhinagar, Gujarat and also has extensions of its Laboratories at GIDC, Sector – 25, Gandhinagar, Gujarat and has a Centre at Guwahati.
Organisation Name: – Institute for Plasma Research (IPR)
Position: – Scientific Assistant
No. Of Post: – 51
- Civil – 01 Post
- Computer – 03 Posts
- Electrical – 10 Posts
- Instrumentation – 05 Posts
- Mechanical – 10 Posts
- Electronics – 10 Posts
- Physics – 01 Post
Qualification/ Experience: –
- Diploma in Civil Engineering (3 years after SSC) with minimum 60% marks.
- Diploma in Computer Engineering (3 years after SSC) with minimum 60% marks. OR B.Sc. in Computer Science with minimum 60% marks.
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering (3 years after SSC) with minimum 60% marks.
- Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering (3 years after SSC) with minimum 60% marks.
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (3 years after SSC) with minimum 60% marks.
- Diploma in Electronics Engineering (3 years after SSC) with minimum 60% marks.
- Sc. in Physics with minimum 60% marks.
Age Limit: –
- Minimum age 18 years
- Maximum age 30 years.
- Relaxations in maximum age limit shall be admissible as per Central Government orders on the subject as amended from time to time.
- Level-6 of Pay Matrix and Initial basic Pay Rs. 35,400/- p.m. (As per 7th CPC).
Job Location: – Gandhinagar/ Guwahati
Selection Process Institute for Plasma Research Recruitment 2023: –
- The online applications, received in response to the advertisement, shall be scrutinized, for valid applications, on the basis of all criteria like age, educational qualification, category certificate, fee receipt etc. as filled in by the candidate. Only valid applicants (candidates with valid applications) shall be considered for further recruitment process:
- In case of receipt of large number of applications, a screening test (written test) will be conducted. The test will be of objective type questions (Multiple Choice Questions) in the respective subject/discipline. The final selection will be solely based on the performance in the personal interview
Application Fee: –
- General/OBC – Rs.200/-
- SC/ST/Female/PwBD/ EWS/Ex-Serviceman – Nil
How to Apply Institute for Plasma Research Recruitment 2023: –
Interested candidates are requested to apply online at Institute’s website http://www.ipr.res.in/documents/jobs_career.html by 15/03/2023 (till 5.30 P.M).
Note: – Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline
For More Details: – Click here
Apply Link: – Click here
Official Website: – Click here
Disclaimer: – This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own. DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.