Last Updated on April 19, 2023 by Admin
CRPF Recruitment 2023 for Constable (Technical & Tradesmen) | 10th/ITI | 9212 Posts | Last Date: 25 April 2023 |
Brief Information: – The Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) is the premier central police force of the Union of India for internal security. Originally constituted as the Crown Representative Police in 1939, it is one of the oldest Central para military forces (now termed as Central Armed Police Force).
CRPF Recruitment 2023
CRPF was raised as a sequel to the political unrest and the agitations in the then princely States of India following the Madras Resolution of the All-India Congress Committee in 1936 and the ever-growing desire of the Crown Representative to help the vast majority of the native States to preserve law and order as a part of the imperial policy
Organisation Name: – Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
Position: – Constable (Technical & Tradesmen)
No. Of Post: – 9212
- Constable (Male) – 9105
- Constable (Female) – 107
Qualification/ Experience: –
- Minimum Matric or equivalent from a recognized Board, or university recognized by the Central or State Govt.
- Technical Qualification: Should possess Heavy Transport Vehicle Driving License and should pass the driving test at the time of recruitment.
CT/ Mechanic Motor Vehicle:
- Technical Qualification: Possessing 02 years Industrial Training Institutes (ITI) certificate in Mechanic Motor Vehicle recognized by National or State Council for Vocational training or any other recognized institution and one year practical experience in the field of concerned trade OR National or State apprenticeship certificate in Mechanic Motor Vehicle trade of three year duration from a recognized institution and one year practical experience in the field of concerned Trade
For all other Tradesmen:
- Minimum Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board, or university recognized by the Central or State Govt or equivalent Army qualification in case of Ex-Army Personnel
- Technical Qualification: Must be proficient and worked in respective trades.
(Pioneer Wing) CT(Mason /Plumber/ Electrician:
- Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board
- Technical Qualification: One year experience in respective trades like Masonary or Plumbing or Electrician.
- Preference will be given to those having certificate of trade from recognized Industrial Training Institute.
Salary: – Rs. 21700- 69100/- (Level-3)
Age Limit: –
- Constable (Driver):21-27 years as on 01/08/2023
- Candidates should not have been born earlier than 02/08/1996 and later than 01/08/2002.
Job Location: – Across India
Application Fee: –
- Examination Fees @ Rs 100/- for male candidates of General, EWS and OBC only.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST, Female (all categories) candidates & Ex-servicemen are exempted.
- Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Master card, Maestro, RuPay Credit, or Debit cards
CRPF Recruitment 2023 Selection Process: –
- Online Written Exam (CBT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Physical Standards Test (PST)
- Skill Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
CRPF Recruitment 2023 How to Apply: –
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 25 April 2023
Note: – Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline.
For More Details & Apply Link: – Click here
Official Website: – Click here
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own. DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.