Last Updated on July 11, 2022 by Admin
SSC Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment 2022 |10th/12th/ITI | 857 Posts | Last Date: 29 July 2022 |
SSC Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment
About SSC: The Estimates Committee of the Parliament, in its 47th Report (1967-68), recommended the setting up of a Service Selection Commission for conducting examinations for recruitment to lower categories of posts. Pursuant to this, and as an interim measure, an Examination Wing was initially added to the Secretariat Training School, subsequently renamed as the Institute of Secretariat Training and Management (ISTM).
The Administrative Reforms Commission (ARC), in its Report on Personnel Administration, drew attention to the fact that bulk of the staff of the Government at the Centre and in the States belonged to Class III and Class IV categories.
|Whatsapp Group (ITI / Diploma)|
|Whatsapp Group (Engineering)|
|Whatsapp Group (10th/12th /Graduation)|
Organisation Name :- Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
- Head Constable (AWO/TPO) Male
- Head Constable (AWO/TPO) Female
No. Of Post :- 857
- Head Constable (AWO/TPO) Male – 573 Posts
- Head Constable (AWO/TPO) Female- 284 Posts
Passed 10+2 (Senior Secondary) from a recognized Board with Science & Mathematics as subjects. OR National Trade Certificate (NTC) in the trade of Mechanic-cum-Operator Electronic Communication System.
Professional Attainments:Proficiency in Computer Operation Qualifying in Nature.
- Test of English word processing speed-1000 key depressions in 15 minutes.
- Test of Basic Computer Functions:- Opening/Closing of PC, printing, MS office usage, saving & modification in typed text, paragraph setting & numbering, etc.
Experience :- Freshers
SSC Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment 2022 Age Limit :-
18 to 27 years as on 01.07.2022 (i.e. candidates born not before 02-07-1995 and not later than 01-07-2004 is eligible to apply).
The upper age limit will be relaxable only in the following cases:-
- Upto a maximum of 5 years if a candidate belongs to a Scheduled Caste or a Scheduled Tribe category
- Upto a maximum of 3 years if a candidate belongs to an OBC category. This relaxation is admissible for those castes notified in the Central List and the List issued by the Govt. of NCT of Delhi.
- The upper age limit is admissible upto 35 years for General category (38 years for OBC, 40 years for SCs/STs) for widows/divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands and who are not re-married.
Salary :- Rs. 25500 to 81100/-
Job Location :- Delhi
Selection Process SSC Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment :-
The selection process shall consist of the following compulsory tests in the given order:-
|Sl. No.||Tests/Exams||Maximum Marks/ Qualifying|
|1||Computer Based Examination: by SSC||100 Marks|
|2||Physical Endurance and Measurement Tests (PE&MT) by Delhi Police||Qualifying|
|3||Trade Test by Delhi Police||Qualifying|
|4||1. Test of English Word Processing by Delhi Police Speed-1000 key depression in 15 minutes.
2. Test of Basic Computer Functions:- Opening/Closing of PC, printing, MS office usage, saving & modification in typed text, paragraph setting & numbering, etc.
- All candidates (Male & Female) including Ex-servicemen shall be put through a Computer Based Examination of One and half hour (90 Minutes) duration to be conducted at different Centres.
- The Computer Based Examination will consist of one objective type question paper containing 100 Questions carrying 100 marks.
- There will be ‘No negative’ marks for wrong answer.
- The question paper for Computer Based Examination on the following subjects will be conducted in HINDI and ENGLISH Only:-
|No. of Questions||Max Marks|
|Part-E||Computer Fundamentals, MS Excel, MS Word, Communication, Internet, WWW and Web Browsers etc||10||10|
Note: The level/standards of Question Paper will be XII level.
Application Fee :- Rs.100/-
How to Apply SSC Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment 2022 :-
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions through online on the official website on or before 29 July 2022.
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline
More Details :- Click here
Apply Link :- Click here
Official Website :- Click here
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.
As per Advertisement.