Last Updated on November 3, 2022 by Admin
Customs Marine Wing in Customs Recruitment 2022 for Tindel, Sukhani, Engine Driver, Launch Mechanic, Tradesman | 8th/10th/ITI | Last Date:14 November 2022 | Apply Now |
Customs Marine Wing in Customs Recruitment
Customs Marine Wing under the Directorate of Logistics was set up in 1974. The Marine Wing is headed by Additional Director (Marine) who is an Officer of the Rank of Commander on deputation from Indian Navy. The Office of the Marine Wing is located at DDA Shopping Complex, Shanti Niketan, New Delhi. The Customs Marine Wing also have four workshops at Mumbai, Calicut, Ratnagiri and Nagapattinam. The workshop at Nagapattinam was hit by a storm and is no longer functional. There is a Central Store Yard at Mumbai where the spare parts of CAT III A & IIIB boats are stored and based on requisitions received, available spares are supplied to the Commissionerates for maintenance of CAT-IIIA & IIIB vessels.
Customs Marine Wing in Customs Recruitment 2022
The Central Store Yard, Mumbai, and Customs Marine Headquarters, Mumbai, are under the control of this Directorate, however, the workshops are controlled by the concerned Commissioneratespoint of Distribution.
|Whatsapp Group (ITI / Diploma)|
|Whatsapp Group (Engineering)|
|Whatsapp Group (10th/12th /Graduation)|
Organisation Name: – Customs Marine Wing in Customs
Position/No. Of Posts: – 27
- Tindel – 05 Posts
- Sukhani – 10 Posts
- Engine Driver – 04 Posts
- Launch Mechanic – 05 Posts
- Tradesman – 02 Posts
- Seaman – 01 Posts
Educational Qualification/ Experience: –
- 8th standard pass 10 years experience in sea going vessel with 5 years experience in independent Central Pay Commission handling of mechanised craft fitted with auxiliary sails.
8th standard pass 10 years experience in sea going vessel with 7 years’ experience in vessel with 2 years experience in independent handling of mechanised craft fitted with
- 8th standard pass 10 years experience in sea going vessel with 10 years service on sea going vessel with 5 years in independent auxiliary machinery
- T.I. Certificate in Mechanic/ Diesel/Mechanic/Fitter /Turner/Welder/Electrician/ Instrumental/ Carpentry 10th class or equivalent
- 2 years’ experience in Engineering/Automobile/Ship Repair organisation
- 10th class pass or equivalent
- 3 years’ experience in sea going mechanized vessel with two years in helmsman and seamanship
Age Limit: – 18 to 35 Years
Salary: – Rs. 18000 – 81100/-
Job Location: – Jamnagar
Selection Process Customs Marine Wing in Customs Recruitment 2022: –
- Selection based on written test/personal interview/medical test/walk in interview.
Application Fee: – Nil
How to Apply Customs Marine Wing in Customs Recruitment 2022: –
All Interested and Eligible candidates can download the application form from official website and send the duly filled application along with required documents through postal on or before 14 November 2022.
Postal Address: –
The Additional Commissioner (P&V) Commissionerate of Customs (Preventive) Jamnagar – Rajkot Highway, Near Victoria Bridge, Jamnagar – 361001, (Gujarat)
Note: – Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline
For More details: – Click here
Apply: – Click here
Official Website: – Click here
Disclaimer: – This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.
As per Advertisement.