Last Updated on January 31, 2023 by Admin
Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment 2023 for Tradesman Skilled | 248 Posts | 10th/ITI Pass | 03 March 2023 |
Indian Navy Recruitment
The Indian Navy is the Naval Branch of the Indian Armed Forces under the supreme commander called President of India. The Merchant Marine is the sister service of the Indian Navy to safeguard the nations. The Maratha emperor Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj is the father of the Indian Navy. He started the Maratha Empire in 1674 after that it established the naval force called Indian Navy. The First Squadron of fighting ships called East India Company’s marine arrived on 5 September 1612.
Join Indian Navy Recruitment 2023
The primary objective of the Indian navy is to identify the threat or any other issues in and from the sea. Indian Navy has 67,228 personnel, 137 ships and 235 aircraft at present. It has its own defence operations to protect the nation from enemy forces territory and trade. Objectives of the Indian Navy
Organisation Name: – Indian Navy
Position: – Tradesman Skilled
No. Of Post: – 248
- HQWNC – NAD, Mumbai – 117 Posts:
- HQWNC– NAD, Karwar – 55 Posts
- HQWNC– NAD, Goa – 02 Posts
- HQENC – NAD, Visakhapatnam – 57 Posts
- HQENC –NAD, Rambili – 15 Posts
- HQENC – NAD, Sunabeda – 02 Posts
For Skilled (Ammunition Mechanic):
- Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board.
Two years’ Certificate Course from a recognized Industrial Training Institute under the Craftsmanship Training Scheme in any of the following trades:
- Electrician or
- Electronic Mechanic or
- Electroplater or
- Fitter or
- Instrument Mechanic or
- Machinist or
- Mechanic, Communication Equipment Maintenance.
For remaining posts:
- Matriculation or equivalent from a recognised Institute or Board with knowledge of English.
- Should have completed Apprenticeship training in the relevant trade for the post. OR
- Mechanic or equivalent with two years regular service in the appropriate Technical Branch of the Army, Navy and Air Force.
Experience: – Freshers/Experienced
Age Limit: – Between 18 and 25 years.
- SC / ST : 05 Years
- OBC : 03 Years
- ESM Period of Military Service: + 03 Years.
- PwBDs : UR -10 Years, OBC -13 (10+03) Years, SC/ST-15 (10+05) Years, etc.
- Departmental Candidates with three years continuous service in Central Government : Up to 40 years of age (45 years for SC / ST).
Salary: – Rs. 19,900-63,200/-
Job Location: – Across India
Indian Navy Recruitment 2023 Selection Process: –
- The selection process includes Screening of Applications/Shortlisting of Applications/ Scheme of Written Examination.
- General Intelligence and Reasoning – 10 marks
Numerical Aptitude – 10 marks
General English – 10 marks
General Awareness – 20 marks
Awareness in relevant trade/field – 50 marks
Application Fee: –
- Rs. 205/-
- Candidates (except SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen and women candidates who are exempted from payment of fee
Indian Navy Recruitment 2023 How to Apply: –
The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job through online mode in their official website latest by 03 March 2023
Note: – Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and offline.
Apply Link: – Click here
For More Details: – Click here
Official Website: – Click here
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.