Last Updated on June 25, 2022 by Admin
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2022 for Agniveer Vayu |12th/Diploma | Last Date: 05 July 2022 | Apply Now |
Indian Air Force Recruitment :
Indian Air Force Agniveer Vayu Recruitment 2022 Indian Air Force invites online application for recruitment for the post of Agniveer Vayu.Eligible candidates can apply this Agniveer position through online.
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2022
Indian Air Force: It was founded on 8 October 1932 and its headquarters is in New Delhi. It is the fourth amongst the air forces of the world and its primary mission is to secure Indian airspace and to conduct aerial warfare during armed conflict. The major operations undertaken by the Indian Air Force include Operation Vijay, Operation Meghddot, Operation Cactus and Operation Poomalai.
|Whatsapp Group (ITI / Diploma)|
|Whatsapp Group (Engineering)|
|Whatsapp Group (10th/12th /Graduation)|
Organisation Name :- Indian Air Force (IAF) Agnipath Agniveer Vayu
Position :- Agniveer Vayu
No. Of Post :- Not Disclosed
Indian Air Force Agniveer Vayu Recruitment 2022 Qualification :-
Candidates should have passed Intermediate/10+2/ Equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and English from an Education Board listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English. OR
- Passed Three years of Diploma Course in Engineering (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Automobile/ Computer Science/ Instrumentation Technology/ Information Technology) from a Government recognized Polytechnic institute with 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in diploma course (or in Intermediate/Matriculation, if English is not a subject in Diploma Course). OR
Passed Two years of Vocational Course with non-vocational subject viz. Physics and Maths from State Education Boards/Councils which are listed in COBSE with 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in the vocational course (or in Intermediate/ Matriculation, if English is not a subject in Vocational Course).
Passed Intermediate / 10+2 / Equivalent Examination in any subject approved by Central / State Education Boards listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English. OR
Passed two years vocational course from Education Boards listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in a vocational course or in Intermediate/Matriculation if English is not a subject in Vocational Course.
Experience :- Freshers/Experienced
Indian Air Force Recruitment Age Limit :-
Candidate born between 29 December 1999 and 29 June 2005 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply.
In case, a candidate clears all the stages of the Selection Procedure, then the upper age limit as on date of enrolment is 23 years.
Upper age is relexable by:
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- PWD: 10 years
Salary :- Rs.30,000/-
Job Location :- Across India
Selection Process Indian Air Force Recruitment :-
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of:
- Phase – I Online Test – Online test will be objective type and questions will be bilingual (English & Hindi) except for English paper. Online test for candidates opting for both Science subjects and other than Science subjects shall be conducted in one sitting, on the same system.
- Phase 2 Physical Fitness Test (PFT) – Names of the shortlisted candidates, who qualify for the online test, shall be displayed on the CASB Web Portal https://agnipathvayu.cdac.in and on a stipulated date shall be called at the designated ASC for Physical Fitness Test (PFT) which would consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed within 06 minutes 30 seconds. Candidates shall also have to complete 10 Push-ups, 10 Sit-ups and 20 Squats within the stipulated time to qualify for the Physical Fitness Test.
- Phase 3 Medical Test – Candidates who qualify for Adaptability Test-II shall be issued with medical appointment letters at respective ASCs for their medical examination at the designated Medical Boarding Centre (MBC) on a specified date. The medical examination shall be conducted by Air Force Medical Team as per IAF medical standards and policy in vogue on the subject issue. Medical examination would also include Baseline Investigation.
Application Fee :-
- Examination Fee: Examination fee of Rs.250/- is to be paid by the candidate while registering for the online examination.
The payment can be made by using Debit Cards/ Credit Cards/Internet Banking through payment gateway. The examination fee can also be paid by Challan payment at any Axis Bank Branch.
How to Apply Indian Air Force Recruitment 2022 :-
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online on or before 05 July 2022.
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline
For More Details :- Click here
Apply Link :- Click here
Official Website :- Click here
- IAF Agneepath Scheme Notification – 20 June 2022
- IAF Agneepath Scheme Registration Starting Date – 24 June 2022
- IAF Agneepath Scheme Registration Last Date – 05 July 2022
- IAF Agneepath Scheme Exam Date 2022 From 25 July 2022
- IAF Agneepath Scheme PSL Date 2022 – 01 December 2022
- IAF Agneepath Scheme Enrollment Date 2022 – 11 December 2022
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.
As per Advertisement.