Last Updated on June 25, 2022 by Admin
Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2022 for Agniveer | 8th/10th/12th/ITI | Application Starts Soon |
Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment
About Indian Army Agniveer: Grit and experience affect the growth of an institution. Fighting four major wars, insurgency and other low intensity wars has indeed made the Indian Army an eminently and efficient battle trained, war machine. Changing times bring changing needs. Battle training must tell also on the structuring of the army, for it is this function that extracts the most from the assets available, both men and material.
Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2022
A look at the command and structuring of the Indian Army shows how finely these have been tuned to meet India’s threat perceptions, based on the experience of the major wars that it has fought and the present-day geo-political context.
|Whatsapp Group (ITI / Diploma)|
|Whatsapp Group (Engineering)|
|Whatsapp Group (10th/12th /Graduation)|
Organisation Name :- Indian Army Agniveer
Position :- Agniveer
No. Of Post :- Not Disclosed
Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment Qualification :-
Agniveer (General Duty) (All Arms):
Class 10th /Matric with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject. For boards following fgrading system minimum of D grade (33% – 40%) in individual subjects or equivalent of grade which contains 33% and overall aggregate in C2 grade or equivalent corresponding to 45% in aggregate.
Agniveer (Tech) and Agniveer Tech (Avn & Amn Examiner) :
- 10+2/Intermediate Exam Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject. OR 10+2 /Intermediate exam pass from any recognized State Edn Bd or Central Edn Bd to incl NIOS and ITI course of min one yr in reqd field with NSQF level 4 or above.
Agniveer Clerk / Store Keeper Technical (All Arms) :
- 10+2 / Intermediate Exam Pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce, Science) with 60% marks in aggregate and minimum 50% in each subject. Securing 50% in English and Maths/Accts/Book Keeping in Cl XII is mandatory.
Agniveer Tradesmen (All Arms):
10th pass. No stipulation in aggregate percentage but should have scored in 33% in each subject.
Agniveer Tradesmen (All Arms) 8th pass :
- Class 8th simple pass and No stipulation in aggregate percentage but should have scored in 33% in each subject.
Experience :- Freshers
Age Limit :-
- Agniveer – 17 ½ – 23 years
- The upper age limit has been relaxed from 21 years to 23 years as a onetime measure for the Recruiting Year 2022-23.
- 1st Year – Rs. 30,000/- (plus applicable allowances.)
- 2nd Years – Rs. 33,000/- (plus applicable allowances.)
- 3rd Years – Rs. 36,500/- (plus applicable allowances.)
- 4th Years- Rs. 40,000/- (plus applicable allowances.)
Job Location :- Across India
Selection Process Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment :-
Recruitment into the army is a free service. Candidates are advised not to pay bribe to anyone for recruitment as it is based purely on merit. Selection process during recruitment at all stages is computerised and transparent. Therefore, candidates are advised to be beware of touts as they cannot help them at any stage.
The candidates will be selected as follow:
- Physical Fitness Test (At Rally Sites)
- Physical Measurement (At Rally Site)
- Medical Test
- Written Test through Common Entrance Examination (CEE)
Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment Rally PFT 2022 :
1.6 Km Run
- Group – I – Up till 5 Min 30 Secs
- Group– II 5 Min 31 Sec to 5 Min 45 Secs
Beam (Pull Ups):
- Group – I – 10 of 40 marks
- Group– II – 9 of 33 Marks, 8 of 27 Marks, 7 of 21 Marks, 6 of 16 Marks
Physical Measurement (At Rally Site):
- Physical measurement will be carried out as per the Physical standards.
As per laid down medical standards at the Rally Site. Unfit candidates will be referred to MH for specialist review. Candidates to report to designated Military Hospital within 5 days from referral and review medical exam to be completed by Military Hospital within 14 days as per policy. Written Test through Common Entrance Examination (CEE). Will be conducted for medically fit candidates at nominated venue. Date and time of written test will be intimated at rally site and through Admit Cards. Admit Card for the CEE for the Rally Fit candidates will be issued at Rally Site itself. Admit Card for the CEE for the review Fit cases will be issued after getting medically fit by concerned specialist/specialists at MH.
Application Fee :- Not Specified
How to Apply Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment :-
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online once the application started.
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline
For More Details :- Click here
Apply Link :- Click here ( Application Starts Soon )
Official Website :- Click here
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.
As per Advertisement.