Last Updated on May 27, 2022 by Admin
District Court Kendujhar Recruitment 2022 for Junior, Stenographer Grade III | 18 Posts | 12th/Diploma | Last Date: 13 June 2022 |
District Court Kendujhar Recruitment : The Keonjhar District emerged as one of the District on 1st January -1948. But Keonjhar Judgeship separated from Mayurbhanj Judgeship on 28.02.1982. This Judgeship is bounded by Mayurbhanj and Bhadrak Judgeship to the east, Dhenkanal and Sundergarh Judgeship to the West. It is 200 Kms. away from High Court of Orissa. Keonjhar Judgeship has 6 substations. One at Anandapur, one at Ghasipura ,one at Hatadihi, one at Champua,one at Telkoi and another one at Barbil . The First District Judge at this Judgeship was Sri Sachita Nanda Das.
Firstly, Court was functioned at the building of Collectorate,Keonjhar. This Court was shifted to his new building on 21.04. 2004 .
|Whatsapp Group (ITI / Diploma)|
|Whatsapp Group (Engineering)|
|Whatsapp Group (10th/12th /Graduation)|
Organisation Name :- District Court Kendujhar
Position / No. Of Post :- 18
- Junior Clerk Cum Copyist – 15 Posts
- Junior Typist – 01 Post
- Stenographer Grade III – 02 Posts
Jr. Clerk – cum – Copyist , Jr. Typist & Jr. Stenographer:
- Must be a citizen of India.
- Must have passed at least +2 examination conducted by the Council constituted under section 3 of the Orissa Higher Secondary Education Act , 1982 or its equivalent examination from a recognized Council / Board or University , as the case may be .
- Must have passed at least Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized Institute
Experience :- Freshers/Experienced
Age Limit :- 18 to 32 Years
Salary :- Rs.19,900 – Rs.81,100 Per Month
Job Location :- Kendujhar
Selection Process District Court Kendujhar :-
- Candidates will be selected based on written test/personal interview/medical test/walkin interview. Once a candidate is selected they will be placed as Junior Typist, Junior Clerk Cum Copyist, More Vacancies in District Court Kendujhar.
Application Fee :- Rs. 100/-
How to Apply District Court Kendujhar 2022 :-
The application along with the required documents and self – attested copies of certificates must reach the office of the District Judge , Keonjhar on or before 13.06.2022 either in person during office hours on each working day or by Post . Applications received in the office after the last date shall be summarily rejected. The Application shall be submitted in the address of Registrar, Civil Courts, Keonjhar , At / PO : Keonjhargarh , Dist : Keonjhar , Pin : 758001
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline
More Details & Application Form :- Click here
Official Website :- Click here
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.
As per Advertisement.