Last Updated on May 20, 2022 by Admin
TTAADC Recruitment 2022 for P,A.ll (Stenographer) Group.C | 10th/12th/ITI | 20 Posts | Last Date: 31 May 2022 |
TTAADC Recruitment : Tripura Tribal Areas Autonomous District Council Before merger to Indian dominion on October 15, 1949, the princely state of Tripura was an independent kingdom under the Tripuri or Borok dynasty as independent ruler in the world history is the only instant seen in Tripura where about 185 kings ruled simultaneously. According to the chronicle of Tripura, Rajratnakaram written in Sanskrit by Sukerswar and Vaneswar and Rajmala written in Bengali by Kailash Chandra Singha and Kali Prasanna Sen it is narrated the ancient history of Tripura. It is also mentioned that during the Mahabharata period, the social and cultural relation between Aryan-Tripuri/Borok took place.
TTAADC Recruitment 2022
Stories of Koch, Devayani, Hirimba and other indicate these relation. It is opined by historian that the character of Siva or Mahadev is known as Subrai among the Tripuri/Borok and Sukracharya represent the Tripuri/Borok king as well as Borok/Boro group of people.
|Whatsapp Group (ITI / Diploma)|
|Whatsapp Group (Engineering)|
|Whatsapp Group (10th/12th /Graduation)|
Organisation Name :- Tripura Tribal Areas Autonomous District Council (TTAADC)
Position :- P,A.ll (Stenographer) Group.C
No. Of Post :- 20
Qualification / Experience :-
- He/She shall have passed at least Higher Secondary (H.S.+2) or equivalent Examination from a recognized Board/ University with minimum 40% marks in average or He/ She shall have passed Madhyamik examination with Stenography Course from any lTl with 35% marks in Madhyamik,
- He/ She shall have knowledge of operating Computer and a Certificate from any Government or Government recognized or Government registered Institution or University which may be of minimum duration of 3 (three) months,
- The qualifying marks as mentioned in (i) above is relaxable by 5% marks for all reserved category (ST) candidates. .iv) Having knowledge of any one of Indigenous languages of Tripura
Age Limit :-
- Minimum 18 years and maximum 40 years as on 01/04/2022
- Relaxable by 5 years for ST/ SC Candidates.
- The Government employees belong to ST, SC, PH category shall not get this relaxation over and above the Schedule Tribe relaxation of 5 years available to them.
Salary :- Rs.5,700 – Rs.24,000 Per Month
Job Location :- West Tripura
Selection Process TTAADC Recruitment :-
The Recruitment process will comprise of two successive stages viz. (i) the candidates shall have to appear in the Writlen Test consisting of total 100 marks (MCQ type) and after Written Test, candidates against the vacancies advertlsed will be called for Stenography Test & Computer typing test with speed of 40 words per minute and 100 words per minute consisting of total 40 marks as per merit
Application Fee :- Not Specified
How to Apply TTAADC Recruitment 2022 :-
Application in plain paper as per prescribed format addressed to the Executive Officer (Administration), TTAADC, Khumulwng along with self-attested copies of relevant Certificates & testimonial, 3 (three) .. recent self attested passport size colored photographs. Applications by hand may be submitted to on all working days in between 11:00 AM to 03.30.PM Form 17/05/2022 to 31/05/2022 in Naruwai Tongthai Guest House.
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline
More Details & Application Form :- Click here
Official Website :- Click here
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.
As per Advertisement.