Last Updated on November 20, 2022 by Admin
ICMR NIRT Walk In Interview 2022 for Project Technician | 12th/Diploma | Interview Date: 24 November 2022 | Apply Now |
ICMR NIRT Walk In Interview
ICMR-National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis [Formerly Tuberculosis Research Centre (TRC)], a permanent Institute under the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), is an internationally recognized Institution for Tuberculosis (TB) research.
ICMR NIRT Recruitment 2022
It is a Supranational Reference Laboratory and a WHO Collaborating Centre for TB Research and Training. Recently, an International Centre for Excellence in Research (ICER) in collaboration with NIH was established at the Centre
|Whatsapp Group (ITI / Diploma)|
|Whatsapp Group (Engineering)|
|Whatsapp Group (10th/12th /Graduation)|
Organisation Name: ICMR – National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT)
Position: – Project Technician III
No. Of Post: – 03
- Project Technician III (Field Worker) – 02 Posts
- Project Technician III (Lab Technician) – 01 Post
Qualification/ Experience: –
Project Technician III:
12th Pass in science subjects And Two years diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician or PMW OR One year DMLT plus one year required experience in a recognized organization. OR Two years field/laboratory experience* in a Govt. recognized organization.
Project Technician III (Field Worker):
- Will be responsible for all field related activities that include screening and enrolment of study participants, taking consent, interviewing study participants, facilitating the required investigations, data collection and data entry. Ensuring retention of study participants by doing home visit/phone calls. Counseling the participants regarding the study procedures. Performing any other study related activities delegated by Study Co-ordinator/ Principal Investigator.
Project Technician III (Lab Technician):
Performing laboratory experiments required for the project, such as sputum sample processing, Microscopy, M.tb culture and sample storage. The above activity needs to be done at NIRT and respective collection site of the study. Data collection and data entry. Writing SOPs, technical reports for the project. Co-ordinating sample receipt and reporting of results. Performing any other study related activities delegated by the Principal Investigator/Co-Investigator.
Age Limit: –
- Project Technician III (Field Worker) – Not exceeding 30 years
- Project Technician III (Lab Technician) – Not exceeding 30 years
Salary: – Rs.18,000/-Per Month
Job Location: – Madurai/Vellore/Chennai
ICMR NIRT Walk In Interview Selection Process: –
- The selection process will be based on written test/interview
Application Fee: – Not Specified
ICMR NIRT Walk In Interview 2022 How to Apply: –
All the Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these posts by attending the Walk-in written test/Interview with the application along with other essential certificates on 24 November 2022 at the venue given below.
Venue of Interview:-
ICMR-National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis,
No.1, Mayor Satyamoorthy Road,
Chetpet, Chennai – 600 031
Note: – Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline
For More Details: – Click here
Official Website: – Click here
Disclaimer: – This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.
As per Advertisement.