Last Updated on August 1, 2022 by Admin
IIT Bombay Recruitment 2022 | Associate Trainee Engineer | ITI in Machinist Trade | August 2022 |
Company Name :- Indian Institute of Technology Bombay
Established in 1958, the second of its kind, IIT Bombay was the first to be set up with foreign assistance. The funds from UNESCO came as Roubles from the then Soviet Union. In 1961 Parliament decreed the IITs as ‘Institutes of National Importance’. Since then, IITB has grown from strength to strength to emerge as one of the top technical universities in the world.
IIT Bombay Recruitment 2022
The institute is recognised worldwide as a leader in the field of engineering education and research. Reputed for the outstanding calibre of students graduating from its
Position :- Jr. Mechanic
Qualification :- ITI in Machinist trade
- 5 years of industrial/ laboratory experience after the ITI certificate OR 3-year Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering with relevant experience of two years in industrial safety or safety of a research laboratory in Government or reputed organizations after the diploma OR ITI in Machinist Grinder/ Stone processing machine operator/ Mechanic Mining Machinery/ Instrument Mechanic, Machinist, Mechanic Machine Tools & Maintenance, Operator Advanced machine Tool with at least 5 years of relevant industrial/ laboratory experience after the ITI certificate OR ITI in Mechanical/ Fitter/ Instrumentation/ Electrical trade with at least 5 years of relevant industrial/ laboratory experience after the ITI certificate.
Job Location :- Mumbai, Powai
Salary :- Not Disclosed
Job Description :-
- Operation and maintenance of laboratory equipment, experimental setups, machines
- Assembly of test facilities and models
- Basic manufacturing processes (drilling, turning, milling, carpentry etc.) and fabrication
- Operation of CNC machines
- Use of CAD software
- Maintenance and testing of fire detection and fire suppression systems and other tasks as assigned by the Institute.
- Operation and maintenance of the rock sample preparation laboratory, Cutting, grinding and polishing of hand specimens of rocks for making thin sections and doubly polished wafers. Crushing and milling for making rock powders from rock samples. Training of students on various sample preparation techniques includes mounting of rock chips on glass slides, and coarse and fine polishing of rock samples. Development of new sample preparation methods as per requirement of the lab.
- Handling Lathe, Milling, Carpentry, work with Acrylic sheets and pipes etc.
- Pay Level 3 (21700-69100)/ Pay Level 4 (25500-81100) as per provisions of Recruitment Rules and Promotion Policy of the Institute. Initial appointment on 3-year contract at Pay Level 3 (21700-69100). Subsequent substantive appointment at Pay Level 4 (25500-81100) by placement.
- Age limit: 27 years (on the application closing date) with applicable age relaxations.
Apply Link :- Click here
Company Website :- Click here
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.