Last Updated on June 17, 2023 by Admin
IIT Guwahati Recruitment 2023 for Junior Technical Superintendent/Junior Assistant | B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/M.Sc/BCA/MCA/Bachelor’s degree/Diploma | 35 Posts |
Organisation Name:- Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati
Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati has announced recruitment for the positions of Junior Technical Superintendent and Junior Assistant. IIT Guwahati is a prestigious institution that offers a wide range of academic and research programs in engineering, science, and humanities. The recruitment drive aims to fill 35 vacancies in the aforementioned positions. This is a great opportunity for individuals interested in pursuing a career in academia and research. In this article, we will provide you with all the necessary details regarding IIT Guwahati Recruitment 2023, including eligibility criteria, application process, important dates, and more.
Introduction to IIT Guwahati Recruitment 2023
IIT Guwahati has released a notification for the recruitment of Junior Technical Superintendent and Junior Assistant with a total of 35 vacancies. These positions require candidates with relevant educational qualifications and experience. Interested candidates can apply online before the deadline of 30 June 2023.
Position:- Junior Technical Superintendent/Junior Assistant
No. Of Post: – 35
Junior Technical Superintendent – 22 Posts
- E/ B.Tech./Post Graduation in Chemical Engineering OR Diploma in Chemical Engineering with three years of relevant field experience. – 03 Posts
- MSc in Chemistry or B.Sc. in Chemistry with 2 years relevant experience in the appropriate field. – 01 Post
- E/B.Tech/Post Graduation in CSE/IT or M.Sc. in CS or IT/ MCA or B. Sc. in Computer Science/BCA with two years’ relevant experience in the appropriate field, or Diploma in CS/IT with 3 years relevant experience in the appropriate field. – 05 Posts
- E/ B.Tech/Post Graduation in ECE/ EEE/ EIE/ EIE Or, with three years Diploma in ECE/ EEE/ EIE/ EIE with minimum 3 years of relevant experience in the appropriate field. – 02 Posts
- E/B.Tech/Post Graduation in Mechanical Engineering or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with three years’ relevant experience in appropriate field. – 04 Posts
- E/ B.Tech/Post Graduation in Agricultural Engineering/Bio-Technology or Diploma in Agricultural Engineering/Bio-Technology with 3 years relevant experience in an appropriate field. – 1 Post
- E/B.Tech./ Post Graduation in Engg. Physics/Electronics/ Electronic Science/ Instrumentation or Diploma in Engg. Physics/Electronics/ Electronic Science/ Instrumentation with 3 years’ relevant experience in appropriate field. OR, M.Sc. in Physics/ Electronics/ Electronic Science/ Instrumentation. OR, B.Sc. in Physics / Electronics/ Electronic Science/ Instrumentation with 2 years’ relevant experience in the appropriate field. – 02 posts
- E/ B.Tech/Post Graduation in Civil Engineering or Diploma in Civil Engineering with 3 years relevant experience in appropriate field. – 01 Post
- E/ B.Tech/Post Graduation in Biotechnology/M.Sc. in any branch of Life Science or B.Sc. in any branch of life science with 2 years’ relevant experience in appropriate field or Diploma in Biotechnology with 3 years’ relevant experience in appropriate field. – 02 Posts
- E/B. Tech/Post Graduation in Mechanical/EEE/ECE/EIE or Diploma in Mechanical/EEE/ECE/EIE with 3 years’ relevant experience in appropriate field – 01 Post
Junior Assistant:- 13 Posts
Age Limit (As on 30 June 2023):-
- Junior Technical Superintendent – 30 Years
- Junior Assistant – 27 years
Age Relaxation:– Relaxation of age for SC/ST/OBC/PwD/Ex-Serviceman will be as per GOI rules.
- Junior Technical Superintendent: Pay Matrix Level: 6 (As per 7th CPC)
- Junior Assistant: Pay level: Level – 3 (As per 7th CPC)
Job Location:- Guwahati
IIT Guwahati Recruitment 2023 Selection Process:-
- Selection will be made based on the performance in the Written / Skill Test.
- The details of the pattern & syllabus of the tests will be uploaded on the Institute website when the date of the tests is declared.
- Shortlisted candidates shall have to bring all original documents during the selection process for verification of the same.
- Rs. 300/- (for General/ OBC candidates)
- Rs. 150/- (for SC/ST/PwD candidates).
- Women applicants are exempted from payment of the application fee.
How to Apply IIT Guwahati Recruitment 2023:-
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 30 June 2023
Note: – Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and offline.
For More details:- Click here
Apply Link:- Click here
Official Website:- Click here
Disclaimer:- All the users are requested that all the jobs broadcast on the Placement are absolutely free, if you give any money to anyone, then you yourself will be not responsible for it. does not call any candidate for offer letter. Please be aware of fraudulent SMS OR Calls DO Not Pay Any Charges for the Jobs.