Last Updated on December 22, 2021 by Admin
InterContinental Hotels Group Recruitment 2021 | Reservations Supervisor | Diploma/Degree in Hotel Management | New Delhi |
Company Name :- InterContinental Hotels Group
HG is one of the world’s leading hotel companies, with a promise to provide True Hospitality for everyone. Making everyone feel welcome and cared for, recognised and respected, whoever and wherever they are in the world. Our brands are well-known and loved the world over – Regent Hotels & Resorts, InterContinental Hotels & Resorts, Kimpton® Hotels & Restaurants, Hotel Indigo, EVEN Hotels, HUALUXE Hotels and Resorts, Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts, voco™ hotels, Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Express, Holiday Inn Club Vacations, Holiday Inn Resort, avid™ hotels, Staybridge Suites and Candlewood Suites. Join us and not only can you benefit from the world of variety and opportunity that comes with working for a global organisation, but you can also look forward to being part of a company that will appreciate you for being you. We give you room to be yourself.
|Whatsapp Group (ITI / Diploma)|
|Whatsapp Group (Engineering)|
|Whatsapp Group (10th/12th /Graduation)|
Position :- Reservations Supervisor
Qualification :- Diploma/Degree in Hotel Management
Experience :- 2 – 7 years
Job Location :- New Delhi
Salary :- Not Disclosed
Job Description :-
- In absence of Manager conducts shift briefings to ensure hotel activities and operational requirements are known Sell the InterContinental Hotels Group products and services using up-selling and suggestive selling techniques
- Promote the Hotel s (and IHG generally) products and services
- Maintain a high level of product and service knowledge about all ICHG Hotels in your region
- Develop and maintain a regular pattern of sales calls
- Prepare and execute action plans which increase reservation sales and associated business Record and process reservations made by phone/fax/email
- Accept waitlist reservations
- Process amendments to reservations such as extensions, early departures, etc.
- Manage no show reservations by investigation and recording of same Record special billing arrangements for groups and conventions Liaise with Front Office Manager or Finance Manager for all reservations requiring credit approval Maintain knowledge of special rates/ offers/ promotions
- Monitor reservation levels and inform Managers of current and future occupancy rates
- Prepare reports as requested (eg to travel agents, business houses etc)
- Prepare reservation sales reports.
What We Need From You:
- Should have undergone diploma/degree in hotel management from a recognised institute.
- Hotel working experience of 2 years preferably with OPERA Point of Sales will be an added advantage.
Apply Link :- Click here
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.