Last Updated on December 28, 2022 by Admin
Kirloskar Technologies Recruitment 2022 | Calibration Engineer | Diploma / B.tech |
Company Name :- Kirloskar Technologies (P) Ltd (KTPL)
Kirloskar Technologies Recruitment
Popularly known as KTPL, it has been a successful healthcare enterprise for more than two decades. KTPL is part of more than 100 years old, 1.2 billion US dollar conglomerate – the Kirloskar Group. We have handled scores of projects from procurement to installation and maintenance of medical equipment in the fields of oncology, radiology, gynecology, Neuro-surgery, imaging, diagnostics and many more disciplines.
Kirloskar Technologies Recruitment 2022
KTPL is convinced that efficient timely equipment maintenance is vital for health care delivery system. KTPL has been empanelled as knowledge Partner by National Health Systems Resources Centre Ministry of Health Government of India. KTPL has been selected to maintain all the biomedical equipment in the states of Kerala, Rajasthan, Odisha and Punjab facilities under PPP model.
Position : Calibration Engineer
Qualification : Diploma / B.tech / B.E. in Electronics / Telecommunication, Instrumentation, Biomedical
Experience : 1-6 years of experience in Calibration
Job location : Bhubaneswar, Patna, Jaipur
Salary : ₹ 2,50,000 – 5,50,000 P.A
- Proficiency in Testing, Calibration, Repair, and preparing Certificates of the instruments with Customer Satisfaction, good knowledge in the measurement field.
- Demonstrate knowledge of calibration, Certificate, and uncertainty calculations of various parameter instruments like Mechanical-Pressure, Electrical, Electronics, Temperature, and Humidity.
- Evaluate procedures and processes within the quality system to identify areas for improvement and recommend solutions to identified problems.
- Performs calibration activities within guidelines and in compliance with internal and external customer procedures and regulations.
- Identifying and correcting unsafe conditions or behaviors and promptly reporting other potentially hazardous situations.
Apply Link – Click here
Company Website :- Click Here
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.