Last Updated on November 30, 2022 by Admin
MIDHANI Recruitment 2022 for Operative Trainee/Lab Technician | B.Sc/SSC/ITI | 15 Posts | Last Date: 07 December 2022 | Apply Now |
Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited, is a specialized metals and metal alloys manufacturing facility in India, located in Hyderabad, Telangana. It is a Public Sector Undertaking, under the administrative control of Department of Defence Production, Ministry of Defence, Government of India.
MIDHANI Recruitment 2022
MIDHANI’s Joint Venture proposal with NALCO for setting up Aluminium Alloy Plant at Nellore, Andhra Pradesh is also moving in positive direction with respect to Government approvals. MIDHANI’s vision is to be multi-national company within 2-3 years.
|Whatsapp Group (ITI / Diploma)|
|Whatsapp Group (Engineering)|
|Whatsapp Group (10th/12th /Graduation)|
Organisation Name: – Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited
Position:- Operative Trainee/Lab Technician/Fireman/Others
Total Post:- 15
- Junior Staff Nurse – 04 Posts
- Fireman – 03 Posts
- Refractory Mason – 01 Post
- JOT-NDT Operator – 02 Posts
- JOT-Turner – 01 Post
- JOT-Fitter – 01 Post
- JOT- Fitter – Cutting Machines – 01 Post
- SOT – Civil – 01 Post
- Lab Technician – 01 Post
Junior Staff Nurse (WG-1):
- B.Sc. Nursing/ GNM with Intermediate/ EMT or equivalent 2 years emergency medicine (or technician) course after graduation.
- Valid/active registration with State or National Nursing Council or Paramedical Board.
- Minimum of 2 years experience after nursing registration.
- Out of the aforesaid 2 years experience, at least 1 year experience should be in Ambulance/ Emergency department/ Casualty/ Medical ICU/ Acute Medical Care Units/ Cardiac ICU/ Respiratory ICU/ Surgical ICU/ Trauma Centre/ Industrial Hospital or Medical Centre/ PSU Hospital/ Government Hospital.
- Desirable – Certifications in Emergency, BLS/ACLS/ITO etc. and Knowledge in MS Office/DTP.
- SSC pass
- Basic course on elementary and fire fighting from a recognized institute (not less than 6 months)
- Possession of LMV/ HMV driving license as added qualification. (Ex-servicemen preferred)
- Minimum 4 years experience in relevant area.
Refractory Mason (WG-1):
- SSC pass with minimum 5 years post qualification experience in refractory work in any special steel industry.
- They should have expertise in lining reheating furnaces/ heat treatment furnaces, furnace arch making, ceramic fiber/ module lining, ladle lining, bottom pouring set preparations, arc furnace roof & shell lining etc.
Junior Operative Trainee (JOT) – NDT Operator (WG-2):
- SSC + ITI in Electrical or Electronics with minimum 2 years of post qualification Industrial experience.
Junior Operative Trainee (JOT) – Fitter – Cutting Machines (WG-2):
- SSC+ITI (Fitter) with minimum 7 years post qualification experience in Maintenance of Cutting Machines and hydraulic systems.
Junior Operative Trainee (JOT) – Turner (WG-2):
- SSC+ITI (Turner) with minimum 2 years post qualification experience in Turning operations / works on lathe machines.
Junior Operative Trainee (JOT) – Fitter (WG-2):
- SSC+ITI (Fitter) with minimum 2 years post qualification experience in Maintenance of any Mechanical / Metallurgical equipment.
- Candidates with Vacuum Equipment Maintenance experience in steel industry will be preferred.
Senior Operative Trainee (SOT) – Civil (WG-4):
- 60% marks in Diploma in Engineering – Civil with minimum 2 years of post qualification experience in the relevant area.
Lab Technician (WG-5):
- 60% marks in B.Sc. (Chemistry/ Physics) or 60% marks in Diploma in Engineering (Metallurgy) with minimum 3 years relevant post qualification experience.
- Should have hands on experience on Spectrometric or Gravimetric analysis of various ferrous/ non-ferrous materials.
- Experience on inter granular corrosion testing in various practices is desirable.
Upper Age limit (as on 23.11.2022): –
- Junior Staff Nurse/JOT(NDT Operator, Turner, Fitter) – 30 years
- Refractory Mason – 33 years
- Fireman/JOT- Fitter – Cutting Machines/SOT/Lab Technician – 35 years
Salary: – Rs. 19,130 – 22,950/-
Job Location: – Across India
MIDHANI Recruitment Selection Process: –
- Candidates shortlisted based on the initial screening of applications will be called for Written Test. Candidates qualified/shortlisted in the Written Test will be called for Skill/ Trade/ Proficiency/ Endurance Test (Date, Time and Venue of the Selection Process will be intimated to the shortlisted/eligible candidates through E-mail/ MIDHANI Website only).
- Written Test: 100 marks with 90 minutes time and no negative marking.
- Qualification: 10 marks for minimum educational qualification and 2 marks for every additional relevant qualification subject to maximum of 15 marks.
- Experience: 10 marks for minimum experience prescribed of experience subject to maximum of 15 marks.
Application Fee: –
- The candidates have to make a payment of Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred only) towards application fee through online payment using the debit card / credit card / net banking using the payment link available. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD/ESM category are not required to pay the application fee.
How to Apply MIDHANI Recruitment 2022: –
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online with the necessary documents (SSC Certificate, qualification, percentage proofs, etc) by visiting the official website of MIDHANI. The website will be kept open between 10:00 Hrs. on 23.11.2022 till 17:00 Hrs. on 07.12.2022 for this purpose. After successful submission of online application, the candidate can take printout of the submitted application and keep it for future reference.
For More Details: – Click here
Apply Link: – Click here
Organization Website: – Click Here
Disclaimer: – This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.
As per Advertisement.