Last Updated on March 16, 2022 by Admin
NBCC Recruitment 2022 For Junior Engineer/Dy. General Manager | B.E/ B.Tech/ Diploma | 81 Posts | Last Date: 14 April 2022
NBCC Recruitment :
NBCC (India) Limited, is a Schedule A premier Government of India Navratna Public Sector Enterprise under the aegis of Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs. The Company posted a profit of Rs 201.74 Crores, while its total income is Rs 5120.07 Crores during FY 2020-21. Having an immense strength in the construction sector, NBCC has a PAN India as well as global presence.
NBCC Recruitment :
Certified with ISO 9001:2015 from the Bureau of Indian Standards in respect of Project Management Consultancy & Execution of the Projects, the Company’s present area of operations are categorized into three main segments, i.e. (i) Project Management Consultancy (PMC) including ReDevelopment, (ii) Real Estate Development & (iii) EPC Contracting.
|Whatsapp Group (ITI / Diploma)|
|Whatsapp Group (Engineering)|
|Whatsapp Group (10th/12th /Graduation)|
Organisation Name :- NBCC (India) Limited
Position / No. Of Post :-
- Junior Engineer (Civil) : 60 posts
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) : 20 posts
- Dy. General Manager : ST : 1 post
Qualification / Experience :-
Junior Engineer (Civil):
- Three years full time Diploma in Civil Engineering from Govt. recognized Institute/University with 60% aggregate marks
Junior Engineer (Electrical):
- Three years full time Diploma in Electrical Engineering from Govt. recognized Institute/University with 60% aggregate marks.
Dy. General Manager:
- Full time Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent from Government recognized University/Institute with 60 % aggregate marks.
- Total 09 years of relevant experience in the field of PMC/ EPC/ Real Estate/ Infrastructure
Age Limit :-
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 28 years
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) – 28 years
- Dy. General Manager : ST – 56 years
- Junior Engineer : Rs. 27,270/ month
- Dy. General Manager : Rs. 70,000-2,00,000/ month
Job Location :- Across India
Selection Process :-
- The selection criteria will be by way of Written Test or Personal Interview only. The Selection criteria may change depending on the response received against the said post.
|Name of the Post||Selection Process|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||Written Test|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||Written Test|
|Dy. General Manager – Backlog||Personal Interview|
Application Fee :-
- 500/- for the Posts at S.No. 01 & 02 i.e. Junior Engineer (Civil) & Junior Engineer (Electrical).
- NIL for Backlog Post mentioned at S.No 03 i.e. Dy. General Manager (Engg.) (Civil).
How to Apply :- All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 14 April 2022
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline
More Details :- Click here
Apply Link :- Click here
Official Website :- Click here
Disclaimer :-This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.
As per Advertisement.