Last Updated on July 4, 2022 by Admin
NCPOR Recruitment 2022 for VEM, VEE, OEM, STE, GMO, WDR, BPO, CPR More Vacancies | ITI/Diploma/ Bachelor Degree | 31 Posts | walk-in interview 19 to 22 July 2022 |
The National Centre for Polar and Ocean Research (NCPOR) was established as an autonomous Research and Development Institution of the Ministry of Earth Sciences (formerly Department of Ocean Development), Government of India on the 25th May 1998.With a mission mandate that is quite challenging, the Centre is designated as the nodal organization for the co-ordination and implementation of the Indian Antarctic Programme, including the maintenance of India’s permanent station in Antarctica.Spread across 147,660 sq. mts sprawling area, set atop a picturesque plateau, NCPOR is located in India’s most seafaring state of Goa.
NCPOR Recruitment 2022
At NCPOR the scientific mandate is multidisciplinary. Operating in a complex matrix, which has as its focal theme, research in those areas of the polar science currently not being undertaken by any other institution in India.
|Whatsapp Group (ITI / Diploma)|
|Whatsapp Group (Engineering)|
|Whatsapp Group (10th/12th /Graduation)|
Organisation Name :- National Centre for Polar and Ocean Research (NCPOR)
- Vehicle Mechanic – 03 Posts
- Vehicle Electrician – 03 Posts
- Operator Excavating Machine (Dozers, Excavators) – 01 Post
- Crane Operator Station Electrician – 01 Post
- Generator Mechanic/Operator – 01 Post
- Welder – 02 Posts
- Boiler Operator & Mechanic/ Plumber/ Fitter – 01 Post
- Carpenter – 02 Posts
- Technical Assistant – 01 Post
- Male Nurse – 03 Posts
- Lab Technician – 02 Posts
- Radio/Wireless Operator – 03 Posts
- Inventory/Bookkeeping Staff – 02 Posts
- Chef / Cook – 04 Posts
No. Of Post :- 31
Qualification / Experience :-
VEM, VEE, OEM, STE, GMO, WDR, BPO, CPR:
ITI Certification (Minimum one-year course) in relevant trade with four years relevant experience, or b) Diploma in Engineering in relevant field with three years working experience in relevant field.
- For Ex-servicemen/ Ex-Para-military/ Ex-Police Forces personnel: – Trade work as per the service records with minimum five years experience in respective trades . For civilians: Heavy motor vehicle license and operating hydraulic cranes preferably of capacity of more than 20 metric tons with minimum five years experience in respective trades
- ITI Certification (Minimum one-year course) in relevant trade with four years relevant experience in the trade VEM, VEE, OEM, STE,GMO,WDR, CRO or b) Diploma in Engineering in relevant field with three years working experience in the trade VEM, VEE, OEM, STE,GMO,WDR, CRO.
- Diploma in General Nursing with three years experience in relevant field. or b) Bachelor of Science in Nursing as approved by Indian Nursing Council with two years working experience in relevant field.
- Diploma in engineering (Instrumentation/ Electronics/electrical/mechanical) with three years working experience in handling scientific equipment/ laboratory or b Bachelor degree in Physical Sciences/ Instrumentation with two years working experience in relevant field. Note: Candidate with experience in handling scientific laboratory equipment as laboratory attendant or project assistant or technical/scientific assistant or equivalent will be given preference
- For Ex-servicemen/ Ex-Para-military/ Ex-Police Forces personnel: – Trade work as per the service records with minimum four years’ experience in radio communication (HF/VHF) devices.
- For civilians: a Candidate should be minimum 12th Standard passed and holding General Operator Certificate (GOC) to operate the Global Maritime Distress and Safety System (GMDSS) with four years working experience in radio communication (HF/VHF) devices or Diploma in Engineering (Electronics) with three years working experience in radio communication (HF/VHF) devices. Note: Candidates with Ham (Amateur) Radio License or a Marine Radio Operator
- Candidate should be minimum 12th Standard passed and ITI Certification in computer operator and programming assistant (COPA) or equivalent trade with 4 years working experience in management of inventory and book keeping or Diploma in computer application or equivalent with three years working experience in management of inventory and book keeping. Note: Candidates must have working knowledge of English, Preference will be given to candidates having experience in ERP software package
- Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology or Culinary Art from a recognized Indian University/Institute with three years of working experience in relevant field. or Degree in Hotel Management and Catering Technology or Culinary Art from a recognized Indian University/Institute with two years of working experience in relevant field. Note: candidate with working experience in a registered firm/airlines/hotel/food chain & Capable of handling 50 to 60 persons on a daily basis will be given preference.
Age Limit :- Not Specified
- Contract wages of 51,657/- (fixed) per month for the entire duration of contract for those who are going to Antarctica on NCPOR contract for the first time. Contract wages of ₹ 68,876/- (fixed) per month for the entire duration of contract for those who already have been to Antarctica on NCPOR contract
Selected candidates depending on whether for short term or long term shall be entitled for special kit allowance of Rs. 20000/- (short term) and Rs. 30000/- (long term) to be paid by NCPOR subject to production of original vouchers
Job Location :- New Delhi
Selection Process NCPOR Recruitment :-
- Candidates will be selected based on written test/personal interview/medical test/walkin interview.
Documentation and Procedure NCPOR Recruitment 2022 :
- Applicants need to bring original certificates/documents (proof of age, Pan card, Aadhar card, marriage certificate, education qualification, relevant experience,) for verification at the time of interview along with one set of self-attested photo copies of relevant certificates and recent passport size colour photo in white background. Applicants not having original certificates/documents will not be allowed to attend the interview.
Application Fee :- Not Specified
How to Apply NCPOR Recruitment 2022 :-
Candidates will have to report for interview at reception counter, Ministry of Earth Sciences, Prithvi Bhawan, IMD Campus, Opp. India Habitat Centre, Lodhi Road, New Delhi –110 003 as per the dates mentioned in enrolment form for the respective branch/trade between 09:00 hrs to 11:00 hrs.
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline
More Details :- Click here
Official Website :- Click here
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.
As per Advertisement.