Last Updated on May 29, 2023 by Admin
NHPC Limited Recruitment 2023 for Apprentice Training | 25 Posts | ITI Pass | Last Date: 31st May 2023 |
NHPC Limited Recruitment
NHPC Limited presently has an installation base of 7071.2 MW from 24 power stations including 2 nos projects in JV mode. Considering the impediments faced during execution of these projects such as unfavourable geological conditions, difficult law and order problems, inaccessible and remote locations, the achievement so far is commendable.
NHPC Limited Recruitment 2023
NHPC is presently engaged in the construction of 9 projects aggregating to a total installed capacity of 5999 MW which includes 2 hydro electric projects viz., 2000 MW Subansiri Lower HEP and 800 MW Parbati-II HEP and 1 solar Project of 40MW at Odisha 1130 MW are in S&I stage.
Organisation Name: – National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC)
Position: – Apprentice Training
No. Of Post: – 25
- Welder – 05 Posts
- Electrician – 05 Posts
- Fitter – 05 Posts
- Surveyor – 02 Posts
- Carpenter – 03 Posts
- Plumber – 05 Posts
- The applicant should have passed ITI examination from a recognized institution in the respective trade as per Apprentice Act, 1961. Result awaited candidates need not to apply.
- Candidates should be eligible with respect to age criteria and educational qualification as per this notification
Experience: – Freshers
Age Limit: –
- Minimum: 1 8 Years
- Maximum: 30 years
- During the training period stipend will be paid @ Rs. 7,700/-rnonthly as per Apprentice Act and/or as per Notification of Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, Govt. of India, New Delhi as amended from tirne to tirne. The Apprentices will not be eligible for any other allowance or benefits
Job Location: – Dhemaji
NHPC Limited Recruitment 2023 Selection Process: –
- The eligible candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of marks secured in ITL The shortlisted candidates can be call for interview if required and offer will be sent through portal.
- If candidates called for interview, then No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the interview.
Application Fee: – Nil
NHPC Limited Recruitment 2023 How to Apply: –
- The candidate must go through the Terms & Conditions as mentioned in the Notification.
- The candidate must have a valid Aadhar nurnber, Mobile number & E-rnail ID befbre applying for Apprenticeship. ITI Passed candidates should register themselves on Apprenticeship portal at https:llwww.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in and apply through this portal only. Online opportunity/application will be open frorn 1 6.05.2023 to 31.05.2023.
- The candidate has to take print out of registration/applied at portal and send along with all self-attested certificates of Educational qualification, rrark sheets and certificates,
- Domicile Certificate, Document certiSzing member of Project Affected Family (pAF), copy of Aadhar card, Pan Card etc.at the below mentioned address by Speed post/ Registered post/ By-hand till 21.06.2023 (5:00 p.m.):
Note: – Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and offline.
For More details: – Click here
Official Website: – Click here
Disclaimer:- All the users are requested that all the jobs broadcast on the Placement a2zjobsite.com are absolutely free, if you give any money to anyone, then you yourself will be not responsible for it. a2zjobsite.com does not call any candidate for offer letter. Please be aware of fraudulent SMS OR Calls DO Not Pay Any Charges for the Jobs.