Last Updated on May 5, 2023 by Admin
RRCAT Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Trade Apprentices | ITI Pass | Last Date: 09 May 2023 |
About RRCAT: Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology is a unit of Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India, engaged in R & D in non-nuclear front line research areas of Lasers, Particle Accelerators & related technologies.
RRCAT Recruitment 2023
RRCAT was established by the Department of Atomic Energy, India to expand the activities carried out at Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC), Mumbai, in two frontline areas of science and technology namely Lasers and Accelerators.On February 19, 1984 the President of India,
|Whatsapp Group (ITI / Diploma)|
|Whatsapp Group (Engineering)|
|Whatsapp Group (10th/12th /Graduation)|
Position: – Trade Apprentices
No. Of Post: – 06
- The applicant should have passed ITI in the trade “Stenographer & secretarial assistant (English)” or “Secretarial Practice”.
- Candidates shall have passed ITI either in 2019 or after 2019.
- Candidates who passed out ITI in 2018 or before are not eligible to apply.
Experience: – Freshers
Age Limit: –
- The age of the candidate shall be between 18 and 22 years i.e. the date of birth of the candidates shall be between 16/06/2001 and 15/06/2005.
Salary: – Rs. Rs. 11,600/- per month
Job Location: – Indore
RRCAT Recruitment 2023 Selection Process: –
- Candidates shall have passed ITI either in 2019 or after 2019. Candidates who passed out ITI in 2018 or before are not eligible to apply.
- RRCAT reserves the right to increase the number of training places up to 50%of the originally specified training places subject to (i) reservation criteria of apprenticeship rules 1992 and (ii) a capping of 15% of total number of employees of the organisation applied on the total number of apprentices engaged by the organisation.
- Candidates must have passed the 10thclass board examination prior to taking admission in ITIs and secured a minimum of 50% in aggregate in 10th class board examination.
- The merit list will be prepared on the basis of ‘one third of percentage of marks in ITI’ and ‘two third of percentage of marks in 10thclass’. The sum will be rounded off to two places of decimal. In case of a tie, a candidate having higher percentage of marks in 10th Class board examination will be accorded a higher rank.
Application Fee: – Nil
How to Apply: –
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online on their official website latest by 09 May 2023 up to 4.00 pm. Candidates should enroll themselves in the Apprenticeship Portal before applying for online
Note: – Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline
For More details & Apply Link: – Click here
Official Website: – Click here
Disclaimer: – This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own. DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.