Last Updated on September 8, 2023 by Admin
NTPC Recruitment 2023 for Diploma Trainee & Artisan Trainee ITI | 50 Posts | 10th/ITI/Diploma | Last Date: 15 September 2023 |
Organisation Name: National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC)
National Thermal Power Corporation Limited is a public sector company undertaken by the Indian government. The headquarters of this corporation is located at New Delhi, NTPC is operating in the 55 locations in India and one location in Sri Lanka and another two is in the main production of the NTPC is to generate the electricity and distribute it to the state by state.
The company also ventured into the oil and gas exploration and coal mining activities.
|Whatsapp Group (ITI / Diploma)|
|Whatsapp Group (Engineering)|
|Whatsapp Group (10th/12th /Graduation)|
Position: Diploma Trainee & Artisan Trainee ITI
No. Of Post: 50
Diploma Engineer Trainee:
- Electrical – 02 Posts
- Mechanical – 11 Posts
- C&I – 04 Posts
- Civil – 01 Post
Artisan Trainee ITI:
- ITI Fitter – 07 Posts
- ITI Electrician – 10 Posts
- ITI Instrument Mechanic – 10 Posts
- Asst Material /Storekeeper – 05 Posts
- Electrical: Full time regular Diploma in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
- Mechanical: Full time regular Diploma in Mechanical / Production Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
- C&I: Full time regular Diploma in Instrumentation/ Electronics Engineering with minimum 60 % marks
- Civil: Full time regular Diploma in Civil Engineering with minimum 60% marks
ITI Trainees / Asst Material/(Storekeeper) Trainees:
- ITI Fitter: Xth Pass+ Full-time regular ITI course (approved by NCVT/SCVT) in Fitter trade.
- ITI Electrician: Xth Pass+ Full-time regular ITI course (approved by NCVT/SCVT) in Electrician trade.
- ITI Instrument Mechanic: Xth Pass+ Full-time regular ITI course (approved by NCVT/SCVT) in Instrument Mechanic trade
- Asst Material /(Storekeeper) Trainee: NCTVT in storekeeping + English Typing 30 word per minute/150 keystrokes per minute Or Xth Pass + Full-time regular ITI course (approved by NCVT/SCVT) in (Fitter/ Electrician/ Electronics/ Instrument Mechanic) + English Typing 30 word per minute/150 keystrokes per minute. Desirable Qualification: Proficiency in Computer Operation and Familiarization with MS Office
- Diploma Trainees: 24,000/- per month
- ITI Trainees / Asst. 21,500/- per month
Job Location: Bongaigaon
NTPC Recruitment 2023 Selection Process:
- Diploma Trainee Eligible candidates will have to undergo 2 stage On-line test consisting of: In first stage, Aptitude Test consisting of 120 questions covering General English, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning will be conducted which will be qualifying in nature. In 2nd stage, Technical Test consisting of 120 questions in the respective discipline will be conducted for shortlisted candidates of stage 1. The Offer of appointment will be issued based on merit of stage 2(Technical knowledge test). The duration of written test will be 2 hours each.
- There will be negative marking for wrong answers (Each question carries one (1) marks. 0.25 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer). The qualifying marks is 40% marks in case of General/EWS category and 30% in case of SC/ST/OBC/ PWBD. The merit list will be prepared of only those candidates who score equal to or more than qualifying marks.
ITI Trainee/ Asstt Material/ (Storekeeper):
- Trainee Eligible candidates will have to undergo single stage, 2 part online test consisting of: Part I – Knowledge test which will consist of 70 multiple choice questions on technical subject from relevant discipline as advertised. Part II- Aptitude test which will consist of 50 multiple choice questions comprising English, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning. The duration of written test will be 2 hours. There will negative marking for wrong answers. (Each question carries one (1) marks. 0.25 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer). The candidates are required to qualify both in Technical Knowledge Test and Aptitude Test. For General/EWS category candidates, the qualifying marks for Technical Knowledge Test and Aptitude Test are 40% and 30% respectively.
- There is a relaxation of 25% in qualifying marks of written test in both Technical Knowledge Test and Aptitude Test for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates. Skill Test: For selection to the Artisan Trainee there will be a skill test of those candidates who have qualified in written test. The skill test will be of qualifying nature only. Assessment will not be done on the basis of marks of skill test. The qualifying marks for skill test is 40% marks in case of General/EWS category and 30% in case of (SC/ST/OBC/ PWBD). The final merit list will be prepared based on the marks of the written test, for those candidates who will qualify in the skill test.
- Fee of 300/-. The SC/ST/PwBD/XSM/ category and female candidates need not pay the registration fee. The registration fee payment shall be made through offline mode.
How to Apply for NTPC Recruitment 2023:
Eligible Candidates need to apply online through online registration system of NTPC Only. To apply visit website (careers.ntpc.co.in) with your valid email id. The site is functional from 23.08.2023 till 15.09.2023.
Note: Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification before Apply Online and offline
Official Notification: Click here
Apply Link: Click here
Official Website: Click here
Disclaimer: All the users are requested that all the jobs broadcast on the Placement a2zjobsite.com are absolutely free, if you give any money to anyone, then you yourself will be not responsible for it. a2zjobsite.com does not call any candidate for offer letter. Please be aware of fraudulent SMS OR Calls DO Not Pay Any Charges for the Jobs.