Last Updated on February 15, 2024 by Admin
Ordnance Clothing Factory Avadi Recruitment 2024 for Trade Apprentices | 10th/ITI/NCVT/SCVT| Last Date: 27 February 2024 |
Organisation Name: Ordnance Clothing Factory, Avadi
Ordnance Clothing Factory, Avadi is a Government Organisation under Ministry of Defence. The organisation is under Ordnance Equipment Group of Factories and the HQrs. is situated at Kanpur (U.P.). OCFAV was established on 10.11.1961 covering an Area of 70 Hectare (i.e.) Factory – 26 Hect. and Estate – 44 Hect. It is about 23 Kms from Chennai City The General Manager is the Head of the Department.
OCFAV is an ISO 9001:2015 certified organisation and its Lab is the first among the OEF Group of Factory’s to obtain NABL accreditation.OCF Avadi has implemented and maintain the Integrated Management System for ISO 14001:2015 and OHSAS 18001:2007 Standards and obtained the certification for Environmental Management System and Occupational Health & Safety Management System.
|Whatsapp Group (ITI / Diploma)
|Whatsapp Group (Engineering)
|Whatsapp Group (10th/12th /Graduation)
Position: Trade Apprentices
No. Of Post: 35
For Non-ITI Category :
Should have Passed Madhyamik (class Xth std or equivalent) with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and with 40% marks in Mathematics and Science each
For ITI Category:
- Should have passed relevant trade test (prescribed for the trade of Tailor/Men) from any institute recognized by NCVT or SCVT or any other authority specified through Gazette notification of Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship/Ministry of Labour and Employment with duration as per the Apprentice Act 1961 plus passed Madhyamik/Class X std or equivalent (Minimum 50% aggregate marks both in Matriculate / Class X std and ITI).
The relevant trade to be considered will be strictly on the basis of Schedule 1 of Apprentice Act 1961 (and amendments thereof).
Age Limit: The minimum age for engaging as an apprentice is 14 years. There are no upper age restrictions.
- Tailor/Men (Non-ITI): Rs 6,000/-
- Tailor/Men (Non-ITI) 2nd year: Rs.6,600/-
- Tailor/Men (ITI): Rs.7,000/-
Job Location: Avadi, Chennai
- Selection will be done on the basis of merit list. The merit list will be prepared separately for Non-m and EX-ITI category. The merit list for Non-ITI category will be prepared on the basis Of overall Of marks in Madhyamik or matriculation (Class Xth Standard or equivalent), aggregate in all subÉcts and irrespective Of Board.
- The Merit List for Ex-ITI category will be prepared on the basis of simple average of percentage of marks both in Matriculation and ITI (minimum 50% in aggregate in each). For the purpose of calculation of percentage of Matriculation, marks obtained by the candidates in all subjects will taken to account and for calculation Of percentage Of ITI marks, marks mentioned in provisional/ final certificate will taken.
- Application fee (non-refundable) — Rs.1(W- Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances or reused / adjusted. Fee payment will have to made by way ofthmand Draft in favour Of the General Manager, Ordnance Clothing Factory, Avadi.
- No fee is required to be paid by r-/ST/PWD/ Female/ Transgender candidates
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online by filling out the given below Google Form on or before 27 February 2024 and the details of demand draft viz DD No. Date etc should be filled online and the original DD should be forwarded to the mentioned postal address.
The General Manager
Ordnance Clothing Factory (A unit of Troop Comforts Limited) A Government of India Enterprise
Avadi, Chennai – 600 054
Note: – Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline
For More details: Click here
Apply Link : Click here
Official Website: Click here
Disclaimer: All the users are requested that all the jobs broadcast on the Placement a2zjobsite.com are absolutely free, if you give any money to anyone, then you yourself will be not responsible for it. a2zjobsite.com does not call any candidate for offer letter. Please be aware of fraudulent SMS OR Calls DO Not Pay Any Charges for the Jobs.