Last Updated on March 23, 2022 by Admin
OCF Avadi Recruitment 2022 for Trade Apprentices | 180 Posts | 10th Pass/ ITI | Last Date: 2 April 2022 |
Organisation Name :- Ordnance Clothing factory Avadi (OCFV)
OCFAV was established on 10.11.1961 covering an Area of 70 Hectare (i.e.) Factory – 26 Hect. and Estate – 44 Hect. It is about 23 Kms from Chennai City.
OCF Avadi Recruitment :
OCF Avadi has implemented and maintain the Integrated Management System for ISO 14001:2015 and OHSAS 18001:2007 Standards and obtained the certification for Environmental Management System and Occupational Health & Safety Management System
OCF Avadi Recruitment :
|Whatsapp Group (ITI / Diploma)|
|Whatsapp Group (Engineering)|
|Whatsapp Group (10th/12th /Graduation)|
Position / No. Of Post :- 180
- Non – ITI : 72 posts
- ITI : 108 posts
- Should have Passed Madhyamik (class Xth std or equivalent) with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and with 40% marks in Mathematics and Science each
- Should have passed relevant trade test (prescribed for the trade of Tailor/Men) from any institute recognized by NCVT or SCVT or any other authority specified through Gazette notification of Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship/Ministry of Labour and Employment with duration as per the Apprentice Act 1961 plus passed Madhyamik/ Class X std or equivalent (Minimum 50% aggregate marks both in Matriculate / Class X std and ITI).
- The relevant trade to be considered will be strictly on the basis of Schedule 1 of Apprentice Act 1961 (and amendments thereof).
Experience :- Freshers
Age Limit :- 18 years
- Tailor/Men (Non ITI) – Rs. 6000 to 6600/-
- Tailor/Men (ITI) – Rs. 7700/-
Job Location :- Avadi
Selection Process :-
- Selection will be done on the basis of merit list. The merit list will be prepared separately for Non-ITI and EX-ITI category. The merit list for Non-ITI category will be prepared on the basis of overall percentage of marks in Madhyamik or matriculation (Class Xth standard or equivalent), aggregate in all subjects and irrespective of Board.
- The Merit List for Ex-ITI category will be prepared on the basis of simple average of percentage of marks both in Matriculation and ITI (minimum 50% in aggregate in each). For the purpose of calculation of percentage of Matriculation, marks obtained by the candidates in all subjects will be taken to account and for calculation of percentage of ITI marks, marks mentioned in provisional/final certificate will be taken.
Application Fee :-
- The application fees for the post of Trade Apprentices is Rs.100
- Fee payment will have to be made by way of Demand Draft in favour of the General Manager, Ordnance Clothing Factory, Avadi.
- No fee is required to be paid by SC/ST/PWD/Female/Transgender candidates.
How to Apply :- All interested and eligible candidates may send their application along with copy of the application form and required documentations only through postal on or before 02 April 2022
The General Manager
Ordnance Clothing Factory
(A unit of Troop comforts Limited)
A Government of India Enterprise
Avadi, Chennai – 600 054
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline
More Details & Application Form :-Click here
Official Website :- Click here
Disclaimer :-This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.
As per Advertisement.