Last Updated on January 23, 2023 by Admin
SAMEER Recruitment 2023 for Research Scientist, Project Assistant, Project Technician, | B.Tech/B.E/Diploma/ITI/M.E/M.Tech | Last Date: 28 January 2023 |
SAMEER was set up as an autonomous R & D laboratory at Mumbai under the then Department of Electronics, Government of India with a broad mandate to undertake R & D work in the areas of Microwave Engineering and Electromagnetic Engineering Technology. It is an offshoot of the special microwave products unit (SMPU) set up in 1977 at the Tata Institute Of Fundamental Research (TIFR), Mumbai. SAMEER, Mumbai was setup in 1984
SAMEER Recruitment 2023
The centre of Electromagnetics, Chennai of the then Department of Electronics (DOE) was merged with SAMEER in 1987.SAMEER Kolkata centre was set up in 1994 for research & Development in Millimetrewave Technology.A new centre is being established at Navi Mumbai campus of SAMEER for augmentation of EMI/EMC FACILITY for CE Marking of Electronics products.
Organisation Name: – Society for Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering & Research (SAMEER)
Position/No. Of Post: – 35
- Research Scientist – 19 Posts
- Project Assistant – A – 12 Posts
- Project Technician – A – 04 Posts
Qualification/ Experience: –
- E. / B.Tech / M.E. / M.Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering or Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering or equivalent from a recognized university / institution with minimum 55% marks. The candidates who have appeared in their final semester of their graduation can also apply. However he/she must possess Essential Qualification at the time of joining.
- Experience in electronic circuit, handling of test and measurement instruments and electromagnetic / circuit simulation.
Project Assistant – A:
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (3 Years course) from a recognised technical board.
- Experience in 2D and 3D CAD based drawing generation.
- Knowledge of quality control and dimensional inspection for different sub-system and system
Project Assistant – A:
Diploma in Electronics Engineering/ Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering or equivalent (3 Years course) from a recognised technical board.
Experience in electronic circuit assembly and handling of test and measurement instruments
Project Technician – A:
- Discipline – Electronics / Communication / Telecommunication
- Candidates should have passed ITI in relevant trade from recognised institution/ Technical board and should have completed NCVT.
Project Technician – A:
- Discipline – Mechanical (Fitter and Machinist)
- Candidates should have passed ITI in relevant trade from recognised institution/ Technical board and should have completed NCTVT with minimum 55%
- Experience in electronic circuit assembly and handling of test and measurement instruments
Age Limit: – 25 – 30 Years
- Research Scientist – Rs. 30000.00/- per month
- Project Assistant – A – Rs. 17000.00/- per month
- Project Technician – A – Rs. 15,100/- per month
Job Location: – Kolkata
SAMEER Recruitment 20223Selection Process: –
- List of provisionally shortlisted candidates will be published in the website.
- Date of written test will be intimated in due course of time and will be intimated through official website.
- After completion of Written Test, list of provisionally shortlisted candidates will be published on official website of SAMEER Kolkata centre.
- The candidates who would shortlist through the written test will be required to appear for an online /offline interview. In case of offline interview, venue will be SAMEER Kolkata Centre, Salt Lake Electronics Complex, Sector V, Kol – 700091.
- The date, time slot for interview will be communicated to the candidates through official website.
Application Fee: – Not Specified
SAMEER Recruitment 2023 How to Apply: –
All Interested and Eligible candidates can download the application form from official website and send the duly filled application along with required documents through postal on or before 28 January 2023.
SAMEER Kolkata Centre, Salt Lake Electronics Complex, Sector V, Kol – 700091
Note: – Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline
Official Notification: – Click here
Application Form: – Click here
Official Website: – Click here
Disclaimer: – This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own. DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.