Last Updated on April 29, 2023 by Admin
HVF Avadi Recruitment 2023 for Apprentices | B.E/ B.Tech/Diploma | 214 Posts | Last Date: 01 May 2023 |
HVF Avadi Recruitment
Heavy Vehicles Factory (HVF) is located at suburb of Chennai, well connected by Rail & Road transport, approximately 21 Km away from Chennai Central Railway Station. In the vicinity, there are several other Ordnance Factories such as Engine Factory (EFA), Ordnance Clothing Factory (OCF) and Defence Installations like Combat Vehicle Research and Development Establishment (CVRDE), Ordnance Depot etc.
HVF Avadi Recruitment 2023
There are also Central Reserve Police Force and Air Force Station available in the nearby area. The Factory area is spread over 248.50 acres and Estate 873 acres.
Organisation Name: – Heavy Vehicles Factory (HVF)
Position: – Graduate Apprentices/Diploma Apprentices
No. Of Post: – 214
Graduate Apprentices: 104 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering – 50 Posts
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering – 10 Posts
- Computer Science Engineering – 19 Posts
- Civil Engineering – 15 Posts
- Automobile Engineering – 10 Posts
Technician (Diploma) Apprentices: 110 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering – 50 Posts
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering – 30 Posts
- Computer Science Engineering – 07 Posts
- Civil Engineering – 05 Posts
- Automobile Engineering – 18 Posts
- A Degree in Engineering or Technology (Full time) granted by a Statutory University in relevant discipline.
- A Degree in Engineering or Technology (Full time) granted by an Institution empowered to grant such degree by an Act of Parliament in relevant discipline.
- Graduate examination of Professional bodies recognized by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.
Technician (Diploma) Apprentices:
- A Diploma in Engineering or technology (Full time) granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in relevant discipline.
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology(Full time) granted by a University in relevant discipline.
- A Diploma in Engineering and Technology granted by an Institution recognised by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.
Experience: – Freshers
Age Limit: – as per Apprenticeship Rules.
Salary: – Rs.8,000 – 9,000/-
Job Location: – Chennai
HVF Avadi Recruitment 2023 Selection Process: –
Board of Apprenticeship Training (SR) is interested with the task of preparation of shortlist from the online application data. Shortlisting of candidates will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained in the basic prescribed qualification as applicable to the respective disciplines. Shortlisted candidates shall be intimated through their registered Email id. Shortlisted candidates have to appear for Certificate Verification at HVF, Avadi, Chennai.
Application Fee: – Nil
HVF Avadi Recruitment 2023 How to Apply: –
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online. Candidates have to enroll themselves in the NATS Portal latest by 01 May 2023 & apply under the establishment of the Heavy Vehicles Factory latest by 12 May 2023.
Note: – Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline
For More details: – Click here
Enrolling in NATS portal Link: – Click here
Official Website: – Click here
Disclaimer: – This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own. DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.