Last Updated on November 4, 2022 by Admin
OCPL Recruitment 2022 for Head of Mines/Assistant Manager | M.Sc/Bachelor’s Degree/ ICWAI/ICAI/Diploma | Last Date: 23 November 2022 |
Odisha Coal and Power Limited (OCPL) is a State PSU of Govt. of Odisha and a JointVentureCompany ofOdisha Power Generation Corporation Limited(OPGC) and Odisha Hydro Power Corporation Limited (OHPC). The Manoharpur and Dip-Side of Manoharpur Coal Blocks in Sundargarh district with 16 MTPA Peak Rated Capacity are allotted to OCPL.
OCPL Recruitment 2022
At present the Integrated Mine is operational and supplying coal to OPGC & other nearby Industries, as per allotment agreement with Govt. of India
|Whatsapp Group (ITI / Diploma)|
|Whatsapp Group (Engineering)|
|Whatsapp Group (10th/12th /Graduation)|
Organisation Name: – Odisha Coal and Power Limited (OCPL)
Position/No. Of Post: – 06
- Head of Mines – 01 post
- Assistant Manager (Survey) – 01 post
- Assistant Manager (Chemistry) – 01 post
- Assistant Manager (Finance) – 01 post
- Office Assistant (Accounts) – 02 posts
Qualification/ Experience: –
Head of Mines:
The candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree/Engineering Degree in Mining with a First Class Mine Manager’s Certificate of Coal Candidate having a First Class Career throughout academics and having Higher qualifications in the relevant field will be preferred. Should have minimum 22 yrs. of post qualification work experience
Asst. Manager (Survey):
- The candidate must have a Diploma in Mines Survey/ Mining Engineering from an AICTE recognized Institute with a Survey Certificate of Competency in Mining Survey from DGMS. Candidates having First Class Career throughout academics and having Higher qualifications in relevant fields will be preferred. Should have minimum 2 yrs. of post qualification work experience
Asst. Manager (Chemistry):
- The candidate must have M.Sc. (Chemistry) Candidate having First Class Career throughout academics and having Higher qualifications in relevant field will be preferred. Should have minimum 2 yrs. of post qualification work experience.
Assistant Manager (Finance):
- Associate / Fellow member of ICAI/ICWAI. Must have more than 02 (Two) years post qualification work experience.
Office Assistant (Accounts):
Bachelor Degree from a recognized university. Should have more than 01 (One) year post qualification work experience
Age Limit: –
- Head of Mines : 21 – 52 years
- Assistant Manager : 21 – 45 years
- Office Assistant : 21 – 35 years
Salary: – Rs.23,400 – 1,77,500/-
Job Location: – Bhubaneswar
OCPL Recruitment Selection Process: –
- The Assessment of short-listed candidates who applied for any post will be made through Personal Interviews only. Mere qualifying as per the qualification criteria described above does not give a right for shortlisting for the interview.
- Based on the performance in a personal interview, organizational requirements, and vacancies to be operated, the candidates will be selected.
- In the event of a number of short-listed candidates being large, the management reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards/criteria by taking into account the qualification and/or experience to restrict the number of candidates for assessment.
Application Fee: – Not Specified
OCPL Recruitment 2022 How to Apply: –
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 07 December 2022
Note: – Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline
For More Details & Apply Link: – Click here
Official Website: – Click here
Disclaimer: – This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.
As per Advertisement.