Last Updated on September 3, 2023 by Admin
ONGC Recruitment 2023 for Apprentices | 10th/12th/ITI/Diploma/BBA/B.Sc/B.Com/Any degree | 2500 Posts: Last Date: 20 September 2023 |
Organisation Name: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC), which is India’s flagship energy major and a ‘Maharatna’ Central Public Sector Enterprise engaged in Exploration and Production of Oil & Gas in India and abroad, as a measure of Skill Building initiative for the Nation, proposes to engage apprentices from its operational areas at its location across 20 work centres.
ONGC’s quest for energy goes deeper than setting new benchmarks in deep-water drilling in the Krishna Godavari Basin or finding new frontiers of energy. Global decline in crude prices notwithstanding, we have taken significant investment decisions diligently and aggressively, reversing the production trend in offshore. And now we are venturing into deeper offshore plays in our quest for energy security. It is this journey that has placed us among Fortune “World’s Most Admired Compani
No. Of Post: 2500
Northern Centre – 159 Posts
- Dehradun – 114 Posts
- OVL /Delhi – 40 Posts
- Jodhpur – 05 Posts
Mumbai Sector – 436 Posts
- Mumbai – 303 Posts
- Goa – 25 posts
- Hazira – 45 Posts
- Uran – 63 Posts
Western Sector – 732 Posts
- Cambay – 71 Posts
- Vadodara – 112 Posts
- Ankleshwar – 173 Posts
- Ahmedabad – 165 Posts
- Mehsana – 211 Posts
Eastern Sector: 593 Posts
- Jorhat – 132 Posts
- Silchar – 71 Posts
- Nazira & Sivasagar – 390 Posts
Southern Sector – 378 Posts
- Chennai – 50 Posts
- Kakinada – 78 Posts
- Rajahmundry – 102 Posts
- Karaikal – 148 Posts
Central Sector: 202 Posts
- Agartala – 147 Posts
- Kolkata – 31 Posts
- Bokaro – 24 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice: The candidates should possess B.A / B.Com / B.Sc /B.B.A/ B.E./ B.Tech Relevant Discipline
- Diploma Apprentices:The candidates should possess a Diploma. Relevant Discipline)
- Trade Apprentices: The candidates should possess 10th/ 12th/ ITI Relevant Discipline)
- Duration of training:12 months for all trades mentioned above.
- Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years as on 20.09.2023, i.e, the Date of Birth of the Candidate/Applicant should between 20.09.1999 and 20.09.2005.
- Upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates.
- Candidates belonging to PwBD categories shall be given age relaxation upto 10 years (upto 15 years for SC/ST and upto 13 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Candidates)
- Graduate Apprentice – Rs. 9,000/-
- Diploma Apprentices – Rs. 8,000/-
- Trade Apprentices – Rs. 7,000/-
Job Location: Across India
ONGC Recruitment 2023 Selection Process:
- Selections for engagement of Apprentices would be based on the merit drawn on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination as stipulated in the advertisement. In case of a similar number in merit, a person with higher age would be considered. No canvassing or influencing would be acceptable at any time and may result in rejection of the candidature.
- Reservation of positions will be followed as per Government of India Policy on SC/ST/OBC/PwBD/EWS categories
Application Fee: Nil
ONGC Recruitment 2023 How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can register themselves on the respective portals on or before 20 September 2023.
Note: – Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline
For More Details: Click here
Trade Apprentice: Click here.
Graduate/Diploma Apprentice: Click here.
Official Website: Click Here
Disclaimer: All the users are requested that all the jobs broadcast on the Placement a2zjobsite.com are absolutely free, if you give any money to anyone, then you yourself will be not responsible for it. a2zjobsite.com does not call any candidate for offer letter. Please be aware of fraudulent SMS OR Calls DO Not Pay Any Charges for the Jobs..