Last Updated on March 19, 2023 by Admin
ONGC Recruitment 2022 for Junior Consultants | ITI/Diploma/ Degree| Last Date: 24 March 2023 |
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC), which is India’s flagship energy major and a ‘Maharatna’ Central Public Sector Enterprise engaged in Exploration and Production of Oil & Gas in India and abroad, as a measure of Skill Building initiative for the Nation, proposes to engage apprentices from its operational areas at its location across 20 work centres.
ONGC Recruitment 2023
ONGC’s quest for energy goes deeper than setting new benchmarks in deep-water drilling in the Krishna Godavari Basin or finding new frontiers of energy. Global decline in crude prices notwithstanding, we have taken significant investment decisions diligently and aggressively, reversing the production trend in offshore. And now we are venturing into deeper offshore plays in our quest for energy security. It is this journey that has placed us among Fortune “World’s Most Admired Compani
Organisation Name: – Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)
Position: – Junior Consultants
No. Of Post: – 06
Qualification: – : ITI or Diploma Or Degree Or Higher
- Retired ONGC executives from Production/Electrical discipline at E1 to E3 level having in line experience of minimum 05 years in operations in ONGC.
- Retired ONGC executives from Electrical discipline at E1 to E3 level having in line experience of minimum 05 years in electrical operation in ONGC. ## Electrical supervisory certificate: Applicants who are applying in electrical discipline shall possess “Electrical Supervisory Certificate” at the time of interview.
Age Limit: – a: Less than 65 years as on date of publication.
- Monthly Honorarium for 1st year – Rs. 27,000/-
- Monthly Honorarium for 2nd year – Rs. 28,350/-
- Other payments (Monthly) – Rs. 15,000/-
Job Location: – Mehsana
ONGC Recruitment 2023 Selection Process: –
- Written Test and personal interview: Date, Venue and reporting time for written test and interview will be intimated to shortlisted candidates in due course through e-mails only.
Application Fee: – Nil
ONGC Recruitment 2022 How to Apply: –
All Interested and Eligible candidates can download the application form from official website and send the duly filled application along with required documents through postal on or before 24 March 2023
Note: – Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline
For More Details & Application Link: – Click here
Official Website: – Click Here
Disclaimer: – This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own. DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.