Last Updated on July 31, 2023 by Admin
OPaL Apprentices Recruitment 2023 for Freshers | Apprentices | ITI Pass 40 Pass | Last Date: 11 August 2023 |
Organisation Name: ONGC Petro additions Limited (OPaL)
The mega petrochemical complex is spread over 5 sq. km with a capacity to produce 14 lakh tons of Polymers & 5 Lakh tons of chemicals – 1100 KTPA Ethylene, 400 KTPA Propylene and the associated units consist of Pyrolysis Gasoline Hydrogenation Unit, Butadiene Extraction Unit and Benzene Extraction Unit. The Polymer plants have 2X360 KTPA of LLDPE/HDPE Swing unit, 1X340 KTPA of Dedicated HDPE and 1×340 KTPA of PP.
The OPaL Cracker unit, the heart of the mega petrochemical Complex is distinct due to the dual-feed configuration. A marvel of design, it incorporates world-class technologies from Linde, INEOS, Mitsui and Lurgi, GmBH. Driving the heart of this mega complex is a commitment to a consistent supply of the feedstock C2C3 and Naphtha. This provides the confidence to design and deliver different combinations of Gas and Naphtha per requirement and market vagaries, creating the possibility of innovative value creation
|Whatsapp Group (ITI / Diploma)|
|Whatsapp Group (Engineering)|
|Whatsapp Group (10th/12th /Graduation)|
No. Of Post: 40
- Fitter – 08 Posts
- Chemical Plant – 16 Posts
- Electric – 05 Posts
- Instrument – 04 Posts
- Mechanic – 02 Posts
- Lab – 03 Posts
- Machine – 02 Posts
- Fitter: Trade certificate on Fitter Trade
- Chemical Plant: Trade certificate on Attendant Operator Chemical Plant (AOCP) Trade
- Electric: Trade certificate on Electrician Trade
- Instrument: Trade certificate on Instrument Mechanical Chemical Plant (IMCP) Trade
- Mechanic: Trade certificate on Maintenance Mechanic Chemical Plant (MMCP) Trade
- Lab: Trade certificate on Laboratory Assistant Chemical Plant (LACP) Trade
- Machine: Trade certificate on Machinist Trade
- Applicant should not be less than eighteen years (18) of age as on 01.04.2023 and should not be more than twenty one (21)years of age as on 01.04.2023. That is, the Date of Birth of the applicants should be between 01/04/2002 to 01/04/2005 only.
Salary: Rs. 8,050/- per month
Job Location: Dahej Location.
OPaL Apprentices Recruitment 2023 Selection Process:
- The Applicants meeting the above mentioned criteria shall be required to undergo written test. The selection will be based on the performance in written test and personal interview.
- Candidates will be offered the apprenticeship in order of merit.
- 20% of the seat of the total requirements to be kept reserved for applicants from Ambetha and Suva villages of Vagra Taluka who are meeting the published eligibility criteria. In case of receiving more applications from these villages, their selection will be based on merit as defined above and seat allocated for these villages shall not be increased. In other scenario of non-receiving sufficient applications from these villages, the vacant reserved seat shall be allotted to applicants (other than Ambetha/Suva) in the order of merit as defined above.
- Medical Certificate of fitness for Apprenticeship Training in OPaL, in original, shall be required to be submitted at the time of joining the Apprenticeship Training from a Registered Medical Officer/ Practitioner giving complete name, address and registration number of the medical authority.
How to Apply OPaL Apprentices Recruitment 2023:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 11 August 2023
Note: Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline
For More Details & Apply Link: Click here
Official Website: Click here
Disclaimer: All the users are requested that all the jobs broadcast on the Placement a2zjobsite.com are absolutely free, if you give any money to anyone, then you yourself will be not responsible for it. a2zjobsite.com does not call any candidate for offer letter. Please be aware of fraudulent SMS OR Calls DO Not Pay Any Charges for the Jobs.