Last Updated on November 24, 2021 by Admin
RGCA Recruitment 2021 for Junior Engineer/System Analyst | ITI/Diploma/ B.E/B.Tech /Master Degree | 19 Posts | Last Date: 15 December 2021
Brief Information :- RGCA Recruitment 2021 : Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Aquaculture has announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of Junior Engineer/System Analyst/Senior Field Officer/Electrician. There are 19 vacancies are to be filled for this recruitment. Interested and eligible candidates who completed their ITI/Diploma/ B.E/B.Tech /Master Degree can apply for this jobs on or before 15 December 2021.The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
RGCA Recruitment 2021
About RGCA: RGCA the R & D arm of MPEDA, is proud to announce the launch of its website, which provides comprehensive information about the vision, mission and achievements of the organisation. RGCA is dedicated to augment the Indian Seafood Exports through sustainable culture technologies. The dedication of the organisation is reflected in the achievements in all the projects being implemented by them in different species at specific locations.
Organisation Name :- Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Aquaculture
Position / No. Of Post :-
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 01 Post
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical) – 01 Post
- System Analyst – 01 Post
- Senior Field Officer – 13 Posts
- Electrician – 03 Posts
Qualification / Experience :-
Junior Engineer (Civil):
- Graduate in Civil Engineering from a Government Recognized Institute. Experience: 6 years’ experience in Civil construction & preparation of plans, designs and Bills for civil constructions. Knowledge and good skill in AUTOCAD are essential
Junior Engineer (Mechanical):
- Graduate in Mechanical Engineering from a Government Recognized Institute. Experience: 6 years’ experience in operation of pumps, motors, DG sets etc. (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Plumbing). Working experience in CPWD, PWD and any other Government institutions.
- Master’s Degree in Computer Applications or M.Sc. (Computer Science/ IT) or B.Tech. (Computer Science /IT) from a recognized University /Institute Experience: 3 years’ experience in Electronic Data processing / programming / Network administration supporting and maintenance of the hardware and software, LAN management, web application management in Windows and Linux platforms, Networking and firewall backup of data, e-Office maintenance etc.
Senior Field Officer:
- Master of Fisheries Science (MFSc)/M.Sc. in Marine Biology, Marine Sciences, Mariculture, Aquaculture, Fishery Science, Aquatic Biology, Fisheries, Industrial Fisheries. Experience: 3 years total experience in Shellfish / Finfish Hatchery, Aqua farming, aquaculture extension/management, or Fishery related subject
- Diploma in electrical engineering with B or C Certificate “OR” ITI holders with B or C Certificate. Experience: 2 years’ experience for ITI holders
Age Limit :-
- Junior Engineer – Not more than 35 years
- System Analyst – Not more than 32 years
- Senior Field Officer – Not more than 32 years
- Electrician – Not more than 32 years
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – Level 8: Rs.47,600 – 1,51,100/-
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical) – Level 8: Rs.47,600 – 1,51,100/-
- System Analyst – Level 6 : Rs.35,400 – 1,12,400/-
- Senior Field Officer – Level 6 : Rs.35,400 – 1,12,400/-
- Electrician – Level 5 : Rs.29,200 – 92,300/-
Job Location :- Maiyaladuthurai
Selection Process :- Applications received till the prescribed date and time will be scrutinized by a committee constituted by the Competent Authority. Short listed candidates shall be called for verification of original certificates and written test/interview
Application Fee :-
- General – Rs.500/-
- No fee for SC/ST
How to Apply :- Applicants should ensure that all certificates towards proof of age, educational qualification, experience, caste, etc., and a recent passport size colour photograph are to be enclosed along with the application, failing which their candidature shall not be considered. The duly filled in applications with supporting documents shall be sent by email: firstname.lastname@example.org and also send the hard copy of the application by speed post/registered post to the following address.
Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Aquaculture (RGCA)
(MPEDA, Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Govt. of India)
NO.3/197, Poompuhar Road, Karaimedu Village
Sattanathapuram Post, Sirkali Taluk, Pin: 609 109.
Mayiladuthurai District, Tamil Nadu.
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline
More details & Application Form :- Click here
Official Website :- Click here
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.
As per Advertisement.