Last Updated on February 21, 2023 by Admin
HPCL Recruitment 2023 for Technicians | B.Sc/Diploma/ITI | 60 Posts | Last Date: 25 February 2023
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) was formed on July 15, 1974. HPCL is a Maharatna Central Public Sector Enterprise (CPSE) and a S&P Platts Top 250 Global Energy Company with a ranking of 26 with Annual Gross sales of Rs.372,642 Crore during FY 2021-22. HPCL enjoys near 18% market share in India and has a strong presence in Refining & Marketing of petroleum products in the country. During 2021-22, HPCL recorded Profit after Tax (PAT) of Rs. 6,383 Crore. HPCL owns and operates Refineries at Mumbai & Visakhapatnam with designed capacities of 9.5 MMTPA & 8.3 MMTPA respectively.
HPCL Recruitment 2023
HPCL also owns the largest Lube Refinery in the country at Mumbai for producing Lube Oil Base Stocks with a capacity of 428 TMTPA. HPCL holds 48.99% equity stake in JV Company, HMEL which operates a 11.3 MMTPA capacity refinery in Punjab and also has 16.96% equity stake in MRPL which operates a 15 MMTPA capacity refinery in Karnataka
Organisation Name: – Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL)
Position: – Technicians
No. Of Post: – 60
Qualification/ Experience: –
Assistant Process Technician:
60% aggregate marks in B.Sc. with Chemistry as Principal Subject (Honors)/ Polymer Chemistry/ Industrial Chemistry. 60% aggregate marks in Diploma in Chemical Engineering/ Petrochemical Engineering/ Chemical Engineering (Fertilizer)/ Chemical Engineering (Plastic & Polymer)/ Chemical Engineering (Sugar Technology)/ Refinery & Petrochemical Engineering/ Chemical Engineering (Oil Technology)/ Chemical Engineering (Polymer Tech). 50% aggregate marks for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwBD.
Assistant Boiler Technician:
- 60% aggregate marks in XII or 60% aggregate marks in ITI approved by NCVET 50% aggregate marks for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwBD. AND 1st Class Boiler Attendant Competency Certificate
Assistant Fire & Safety Operator:
- 60% aggregate marks in XII with Science AND Certificate in Basic Fire Fighting Course for Fireman from State Fire Training Centre. The duration of the course should be for a minimum period of six months and such institute & course should have affiliation / recognition from concerned State Government. OR Sub Officers Course from Nagpur Fire College. OR 60% aggregate marks in Diploma in Fire & Safety. Such institute & course should have affiliation / recognition from concerned State Government. 50% aggregate marks for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwBD. AND Valid heavy vehicle driving license
Assistant Maintenance Technician (Electrical):
60% aggregate marks in Diploma in Electrical Engineering OR 60% aggregate marks in Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering 50% aggregate marks for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwBD.
Age Limit: –
- Minimum Age Limit : 18 Years (as on 1 st February, 2023)
- Maximum Age Limit : 25 Years (as on 1 st February, 2023)
- Rs. 7, 52,000/- per annum on Cost to Company Basis (Pay Scale Rs. 27500/- to Rs. 100000/-).
Job Location: – Across India
HPCL Recruitment 2023 Selection Process: –
- Online Test (CBT)
- Skill Test
- Medical Test
- Document Verification
Application Fee: –
- General, Ex-servicemen, OBC-NC and EWS candidates are required to pay a Non-Refundable Amount of Rs 590/- payment gateway charges if any (which includes GST@18%).
- SC, ST and PwBD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
HPCL Recruitment 2023 How to Apply: –
The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job through online mode in their official website on or before 25 February 2023
Note: – Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline
Apply Link: – Click here
For More details: – Click here
Official Website: – Click here
Important Dates: –
- Commencement of online application – 01/02/2023
- Last date of online application – 25/02/2023
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own. DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.