Last Updated on February 14, 2023 by Admin
Siemens Recruitment 2023 | Foreman / Technician | ITI/Diploma | February 2023 |
Company Name :- Siemens
Working at Siemens is all about curiosity, open-mindedness and inventive talent. About wanting to know more about the world we live in and finding ways to provide the world with a sustainable future. Find out more about what Siemens offers you and how to contribute your ideas and abilities on our global Jobs amp; Careers website. Please express interested here for national and international job opportunities. To express interest for the vacancy that matches your profile, please create an account and submit the requested information.
Siemens Recruitment 2023
Please keep yourself up to date about new job challenges by using the job alert in the job management section of your account. We are looking forward to receiving your information and thank you for your interest in joining our team!
Position: – Foreman / Technician
Qualification : –
- ITI / Diploma in mechanical or hydraulic engineering from reputed institute.
- Minimum 5 year experience working in turbine repair shop
- Knowledge of hydraulics and working of hydraulic systems
Job location: – Vadodara
Salary: – Not disclosed
Job description: –
- The candidate shall be responsible for assemblies of hydraulic parts like ESV controller ,servomotors , safety block, hydraulic governor , turbo oil pumps ,high pressure actuators, ensuring that it meets quality requirements, within agreed cost and timeline
- Responsible for testing of these assemblies of Hydraulic test bench and provide test reports.
- The candidate shall be responsible for control valve assembly and air testing
- The candidate shall be capable of doing assembly/dis-assembly of hydraulic coupling on rotors
- The candidate must be familiar with careful usage of precision measuring instruments like vernier, inside/ outside micrometres, micrometres , dial gauges, depth gauges, height gauges, slip gauges, pin gauges, bore gauges Etc.
- Candidate must be capable of doing drilling , tapping , reaming and blue matching of controlled surfaces.
- Candidate need to visit site to monitor in-situ machining and fitment of control valve assemblies at customer sites
- Candidate must be able to read and understand engineering drawings , bill of material and material requirements for repair execution.
- He is capable to check runout and geometrical tolerance of individual parts required for hydraulic assemblies.
- Capable of trouble shoot hydraulic circuit and provide solution to resolve these.
- Keep track of incoming material from customer , prepare damage report if any .
- Update shop supervisor for daily progress .
- Create documents for material issue from stores to shop floor team
- Create and keep the record of non-Conformance observed during assembly and repairing
- Prepare internal job schedule for all repair order /fact finding orders.
Apply Link: – Click here
Company Website: – Click here
Disclaimer: – This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own. DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.