Last Updated on November 24, 2021 by Admin
Sealmatic Designs Recruitment 2021 | Senior Design Engineer | ME or BE Mechanical | Thane |
Company Name :- Sealmatic Designs
Sealmatic designs and manufactures seals and associated products mainly for the oil & gas, refinery, petrochemical, chemical, pharmaceutical, fertiliser, power, mining, pulp & paper, aerospace, marine and many more industrial applications.Today, it provides the most complete selection of engineered mechanical seals and sealing support systems. Sealmatic products are globally recognized as a trusted brand in the process industry.
Position :- Senior Design Engineer
Qualification / Experience :-
- ME or BE Mechanical with 5 years of minimum experience in the field of Mechanical Seals or Rotary Equipments, having exposure to Oil & Gas industry would be an advantage.
Solid knowledge of AutoCAD, ANSYS, PV ELITE etc.
Job Location :- Thane
Salary :- Not Disclosed
Job Description :-
Job duty is to create technical drawings based on given specifications and calculations based on API 682 4th Edition. To incorporate these specifications into drawings that may be used in the manufacture, maintenance or repair of the product, namely mechanical seals. Besides creating drawings, other duties can include making technical calculations, assessing designing capacity limits and estimating production costs. Knowledge in softwares such as ANSYS, PV ELITE etc is a must.
- Develop detailed design drawings and specifications for mechanical seals and supply systems and controls, using computer-assisted drafting (CAD) equipment, both 2D and 3D.
- Coordinate with and consult other team members to design detail components and systems and to resolve design or other problems.
- Review and analyze specifications, sketches, drawings, ideas, and related data to assess factors affecting component designs and the procedures and instructions to be followed.
- Compute mathematical formulas to develop and design detailed specifications for components or machinery, using computer-assisted equipment.
- Lay out and draw schematic, orthographic, or angle views to depict functional relationships of components, assemblies, systems, and machines.
- Entering, transcribing, recording, storing, or maintaining information in written or electronic/magnetic form.
- Keeping up-to-date technically and applying new knowledge to the job.
Apply Link :- Click here
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.