Last Updated on July 11, 2022 by Admin
MSCWB Recruitment 2022 for Sub-Assistant Engineer | Diploma | 62 Posts | Last Date: 06 August 2022 |
West Bengal Municipal Service Commission was constituted under the West Bengal Municipal Service Commission Act, 2018 by a Notification of State Government dated 31st December, 2018 and it came into force with effect from 2nd day of January 2019. Its predecessor, however, was Municipal Service Commission constituted under the Calcutta Municipal Corporation Act, 1980, which came into being with effect from 22nd March, 1984. The predecessor of Municipal Service Commission was the Calcutta Municipal Service Commission which came into being with effect from January 1954.
MSCWB Recruitment 2022
This Commission can be called an organization with 64 years of existence. Functions of the Commission have emanated from the provisions of Sec. 7 of the West Bengal Municipal Service Commission Act 2018, which reads as follows,
|Whatsapp Group (ITI / Diploma)|
|Whatsapp Group (Engineering)|
|Whatsapp Group (10th/12th /Graduation)|
Organisation Name :- West Bengal Municipal Service Commission
Position :- Sub-Assistant Engineer
No. Of Post :- 62
- Sub Assistant Engineer (Electrical) – 7 Posts
- Sub Assistant Engineer (Mechanical) – 13 Posts
- Sub Assistant Engineer (Civil) – 42 Posts
Sub Assistant Engineer (Electrical):
- A diploma certificate in Electrical Engineering from the state council for Engineering & Technical Education or its equivalent. Candidate having higher qualifications in Electrical Engineering may also be eligible
Sub Assistant Engineer (Mechanical) :
- A diploma certificate in Mechanical Engineering from the state council for Engineering & Technical Education or its equivalent. Candidate having higher qualifications in Mechanical Engineering may also be eligible
Sub Assistant Engineer (Civil) :
- A diploma certificate in Civil Engineering from the state council for Engineering & Technical Education or its equivalent. Candidates having higher qualifications in Civil Engineering may also eligible
Experience :- Freshers
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2022):
- The age limit for the candidates applying for the post of Sub-Assistant Engineer should be nor more than 37 years.
Salary :- Sub-Assistant Engineer is Pay level 12
Job Location :- Kolkata (West Bengal)
Selection Process MSCWB Recruitment :–
- The Examination will be held in two successive stages, viz. (1) Written Test (Objective) (2) Personality Test, as detailed below.
- The OMR based Written Examination of 200 marks consisting of 100 multiple choices, objective type questions carryingg 2 (two) marks each will be conducted. There will be negative marking of 1 (one) mark each for every it correct / wrong answer. Question will be set in English and time allowed will be 2 (Two) hours.
- Candidates about 3 (three) times of the vacancy, will be called on merit basis for Personality Test.
Application Fee :-
- Application Fees for UR and OBC candidates are Rs. 150 plus processing charges Rs. 50 by online payment.
- For SC, ST and PH candidates only processing charges Rs. 50 by online payment.
How to Apply MSCWB Recruitment 2022 :-
All interested and eligible candidate can apply for these posts through online by using official website of MSCWB given below on or before 06 August 2022.
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline
For More Details & Apply Link :- Click here
Official Website :- Click here
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.
As per Advertisement.